Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Launch Pushed Back a Month for 'Extra Polish' - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imagePillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Launch Pushed Back a Month for 'Extra Polish' - MMORPG.com News

Obsidian Entertainment will surely (and temporarily) disappoint fans of Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire. The launch date for PoE2:D has been pushed back to May 8th from its original release date of April 3rd. According to the press announcement, the team is "taking just a few extra weeks to polish and put those finishing touches on the game."

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    not disappointed at all! i'm sick of rushed games.
    TacticalZombeh
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Add to the "Ive never heard of it" list
    [Deleted User]marganculosTacticalZombeh
  • azarhalazarhal Member RarePosts: 1,402
    edited March 2018
    Now, can I get my beta 4 update?

So I can tests the changes Josh talked about weeks ago and see if the resolve/might split stay a thing or not.
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    They should take all the time they need. No point releasing something an then having to push out fixes the next day. The first game was a awesome homage to the older rpgs that was done right. Looking forward to the next installment.
    TacticalZombeh
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Grumble grumble grumble endless kickstarter delays grumbles goes back to the cave to order a ps4
    marganculos
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Nyctelios said:
    Add to the "Ive never heard of it" list
    Yeah, Obisidian making crpg... Totally under radar. Totally not expected at all since its a sequel to a well received title. There are literally 2 people looking for this. I'm with yo, bro.
    A sequel?  I thought this was a new IP.

Damn it, false advertising!
    [Deleted User]TacticalZombeh

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Shaigh said:
    Grumble grumble grumble endless kickstarter delays grumbles goes back to the cave to order a ps4

Is this for real or just fun? My radar is off today. You realize that this 1) wasn't on Kickstarter, and 2) it's Fig campaign was just a year ago. Like in the grand scheme of things, are we starting to get a little ridiculous? So in like a year and 2 months instead of a year and 1 month, you get the game? Zero grumble here. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------

• ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    CrazKanuk said:
    Shaigh said:

Is this for real or just fun? My radar is off today. You realize that this 1) wasn't on Kickstarter, and 2) it's Fig campaign was just a year ago. Like in the grand scheme of things, are we starting to get a little ridiculous? So in like a year and 2 months instead of a year and 1 month, you get the game? Zero grumble here. 

Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.
  • CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Shaigh said:
    CrazKanuk said:
    Shaigh said:

Well, *pfft* that's your own fault for not already owning a PS4 :)

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------