Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dawn of the Morninglight Story Expansion to Launch on April 4th - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDawn of the Morninglight Story Expansion to Launch on April 4th - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

Secret World Legends News - Funcom has announced that Secret World Legends will be expanding on April 4th with new story content called Dawn of the Morninglight. New content will see players sent off to South Africa, a completely new location in the game, as they work to infiltrate a cult compound. Content includes a "brand new fully-voice acted storyline where they must battle creatures inspired by ancient South African folklore and uncover the sinister truths of the Morninglight cult".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I never say no to more content and going to South Africa is awesome. It's good to tap into a huge resource for folklore and legend.
    Rain_DeathravenNephethmgilbrtsnAgent_Joseph[Deleted User]onelesslighttilaal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    I think this is the most underrated mmorpg in the market. Really loved my time there. Dunno why it wasn't accepted by the community.
    mgilbrtsnAgent_JosephFreelancerNDtilaalMabushii

Beta tester maniac

• Rain_DeathravenRain_Deathraven Member UncommonPosts: 87
    edited March 2018
    OMG OMG !!!
    SBFord
  • tannim78tannim78 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    I love the game played TSW all the way to Tokyo, then the did the...ummm change toTSWL. Some the changes are great, some so-so, but the action bar really kills it for me....
  • XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    I agree. It's hard not to love the game. My reason for stopping was ping issues. I never really looked into the reason why the ping was higher than it should be, but I assume there were only NA servers and no EU servers.
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361
    love TSW,love SWL, awesome MP -rpg game 

• VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178
    Im glad to hear they are still developing this great game!
  • FreelancerNDFreelancerND Member UncommonPosts: 32
    This game is incredible for one thing - it's storytelling. How can one miss new story content? Huh? I can't =)