Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cradle of the Death God is the Next Epic Trial - Neverwinter - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageCradle of the Death God is the Next Epic Trial - Neverwinter - MMORPG.com

Neverwinter News - The Neverwinter site has been updated with a new developer blog regarding the next epic trial called the Cradle of the Death God. This will feature some of the most challenging content for high level players ever and will be the "beginning of the end" of the content expansion, Tomb of Annihilation.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I bet that guy with 14k hours played will be checking this out
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    Because the F2P nature of this game where I had to endlessly grind for keys to unlock chest or I have to spend more money than a sub to buy keys I just refuse to play this game.   The game should have been a B2P ESO like setup.   
  • Itchen1000Itchen1000 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    such a cool universe.. with such a grind/paywall makes me sad.
    Ozmodan
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Please tell me that I'm not the only one who looked at the picture and thought "SPIRIT BOMB!"
  • 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    I can confirm - you can sink nearly unlimited amount of money into the game if you think you are winning something by being a sucker. However I've played the game comfortably for a year without spending anything (later I've purchased account-wide fast mount for like $20 and that's it) - and I got top-level equipment on *5* alts.

Thank you for your time!

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    3dom said:
    I can confirm - you can sink nearly unlimited amount of money into the game if you think you are winning something by being a sucker. However I've played the game comfortably for a year without spending anything (later I've purchased account-wide fast mount for like $20 and that's it) - and I got top-level equipment on *5* alts.
    True you don't have to spend money on this game, but you must have unlimited time to get where you are.  I actually like this game, but if you don't buy keys, your leveling becomes painfully slow.  Currently it is one of the worst pay-to-win games out there.
  • Torin_KhaosTorin_Khaos Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Ozmodan said:
    True you don't have to spend money on this game, but you must have unlimited time to get where you are.  I actually like this game, but if you don't buy keys, your leveling becomes painfully slow.  Currently it is one of the worst pay-to-win games out there.
    Hows does that work . i don't buy keys and i think level 70 took me a week or so to pull off ?
    Ozmodan
  • SwartLodewykSwartLodewyk Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Just did it and have to say This game is being flushed down the toilet by HORRIBLE mistakes of morons