Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Screenshot Drop Shows Off Character & Horse Customization - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageScreenshot Drop Shows Off Character & Horse Customization - Wild West Online - MMORPG.com

Wild West Online News - The Wild West Online site has been updated with several screenshots designed to show the community a number of new customization options. In addition, the frontend UI is shown. While not explicitly stated, it is likely that these options will be available in the patch that is coming in the next week or so. Check them all out after the jump.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• tomek2626tomek2626 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    this crap whit adding stupid costume to evry game that ruin others games game experience like stupid gamers runing in chiken outfit or in eny other loking stupid not in plece costume in wild west game will cancel me from buying this game only cutimziation shuld be loclaized to gender of game not som stupid out off nowher costiumes or munts dont ff ruin this game anather scrap copy of eny survival whit stupid outfits
    SiniestrohxxBoneZxxTheScavengerTealaAsm0deusSaltyDog79ZoeMcCloskeyinfomatzValdheimAgent_Joseph
  • SiniestrohSiniestroh Member UncommonPosts: 36
  • RhygarthRhygarth Member UncommonPosts: 259
    This game still has players ?
  • AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    edited March 2018

tomek2626 said:

this crap whit adding stupid costume to evry game that ruin others games game experience like stupid gamers runing in chiken outfit or in eny other loking stupid not in plece costume in wild west game will cancel me from buying this game only cutimziation shuld be loclaized to gender of game not som stupid out off nowher costiumes or munts dont ff ruin this game anather scrap copy of eny survival whit stupid outfits

I agree. . these aren't as bad though. . they are at least possible. . the problem is that people will all look like this :) Most of those very different items would have been pretty rare.. . lootbox what?

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• PossumPossum Member UncommonPosts: 65
    was interested in this game... until i saw the screenshot above.
    Ilaya
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    edited March 2018
    Grand Theft Horse Online. lol. I literally just laughed at my own joke.
    AllerleirauhTealainfomatzAegiris
  • LackingMMOLackingMMO Member RarePosts: 664
    2009 Wild West Online!
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Is this the wild west or the Sims? lol
    [Deleted User]
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    i smell loot box :D
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    EA is behind this....I know it!
    [Deleted User]
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Me love the horsey.....mine mine.
    [Deleted User]
    Chamber of Chains