Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Patch Fixes Tons of Bugs and Introduces a Few New Ones Too - Dark and Light - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Patch Fixes Tons of Bugs and Introduces a Few New Ones Too - Dark and Light - MMORPG.com

Dark and Light News - The latest Dark & Light newsletter has been published on the Steam page. The purpose of the letter is to inform the community that the team is aware of newly introduced bugs and issues after the most recent patch. There are at least two more patches planned for March and the team is actively monitoring forum posts about issues players have encountered so that they can track down and eliminate the bugs.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    How is this compared to Ark & Citadel: Forged with Fire?
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    they are both similiar.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Is this coming to consoles at some point? Been wanting to play this but no PC at the moment.
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

I hated Ark loved this . I really didnt care to much for citadel but it is in the same style of this game. To me Dark & Light provides a deeper gaming expierance, Citadel has the edge in graphics but thats about it
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    Yawn... what a waste of potential this game is.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• LuposDavalteLuposDavalte Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Dropped this like a red-headed stepchild... They introduce twice as many issues for every bug they attempt to address.  It really just feels as though they're experimenting with the engine at times.  What they have at its core is intriguing, but the game has felt consistently sloppy from the beginning.

It does not feel like it the game is evolving polish that one would expect for an early access game that has spent so long in development.
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 710

Rhoklaw said:

ARK is of course Dinosaurs and Technology, Citadel is closer to D&L in regards to Magic and Dragons. Out of all 3 of these games, believe it or not, ARK is by far the most polished. Citadel suffers from constant latency and stuttering while D&L is great except for the fact the open world is in fact divided up into zones, which unfortunately have a history of lagging people for 10, 20 or 30 seconds when crossing over them.

ARK is it's own game, but D&L is leagues ahead of Citadel in regards to fun and entertainment.

Umm I’d certainly hope Ark would be more Polished. It’s been out for a lot longer.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    We can play this? We cant play this? Is this another buy your way in beta? Has it launched?