Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Valor Program Allows Transfer of Titles, Upgrades & Cosmetics to Defiance 2050 - Defiance - MMORPG.c

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageValor Program Allows Transfer of Titles, Upgrades & Cosmetics to Defiance 2050 - Defiance - MMORPG.com

Defiance News - Prior to the launch of Defiance 2050, Defiance players will be able to earn a new currency called Valor Commendations that are used to unlock special cosmetics and character boosts. These are earned by completing Pursuits (achievements). In addition, the team detailed a set of unique Defiance to Defiance 2050 perks.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    I just looked up what 2050 is and saw this news blip - "That is why this time, Defiance 2050 will be a streamlined, AAA Free-to-Play experience, built from the ground up with players in mind and taking full advantage of recent advancements in the shooter genre."

I wish they would try and implement more rpg from the rpg genre. The character development system of defiance was extremely week and insignificant. I am sure the advances in the shooter genre are anti-rpg and super kid-friendly so not my cup of tea.
    OyjordZenJelly
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    uh you can mix shoters and RPGs without problems, you just add a spread value for the skill lvl of weapons and co...

and there are even better ways to do it, if you pay a GD :>

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    edited March 2018
    How much time left till D2050 release? If it'll take 6 months to get the red suit (which I have in normal Defiance from max pre-order package) - I'll pass. BTW the game had the best visuals for weapon upgrade system. If only these toons weren't so ugly...

Thank you for your time!

• AvindrAvindr Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I wished trion could use Destiny 2"s game engine and graphics to remake Defiance. I always thought Defiance has a lot to offer: Open Worl, World events, Co-op, challenges, etc...
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Thane said:
    uh you can mix shoters and RPGs without problems, you just add a spread value for the skill lvl of weapons and co...

and there are even better ways to do it, if you pay a GD :>

I agree.  You can also mix them pathetically or greatly.  I like them mixed greatly with very heavy and complex rpg systems.  That is why I don't play games like Destiny, Division, Defiance and other games that mixed them pathetically.  
  • LustsLusts Member RarePosts: 205
    What I am curious about is what is going to happen to collector's edition and pre-order stuff we got when the game first launched. I was allowed to stream Defiance while it was still under an NDA Beta cause of my partnership on Twitch, and pre-ordered the game during the stream. I'd like to keep my vehicle I got from the pre-order.
    tannim78chocnutt
  • chocnuttchocnutt Member CommonPosts: 1
    Lusts said:
    What I am curious about is what is going to happen to collector's edition and pre-order stuff we got when the game first launched. I was allowed to stream Defiance while it was still under an NDA Beta cause of my partnership on Twitch, and pre-ordered the game during the stream. I'd like to keep my vehicle I got from the pre-order.
    Any response here, cause I really want my pre-order vehicle to come to 2050 with me?