Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online - The Pressing Issues in ESO - MMORPG.com

Comments

• dream402dream402 Member UncommonPosts: 18
    more skill slots
    Octagon7711
  • NeffxunitedNeffxunited Member UncommonPosts: 17
    The thing that drives me absolutely crazy about ESO, and it's not even the biggest deal is I dont feel as connected to a single character as I do in other MMOs. The animations for body movements and jumping are terrible. I don't feel truly connected as if the character on the screen portrays what I want. My character is a shell, almost cookie cutter to every other character in the game. No matter how much I customize certain features they still move look and feel the same.

To tie into that, The classes feel all relatively similar due to everyone using the same animations and items. I wish there was more uniqueness to this, as in even though a DK uses a 2H and maybe a templay uses a 2H the way they swing the item may look and feel different. If they did these simple animation changes I feel it would give more depth to the individual character.

An example of this is FFXIV, I know on the battlefield which class is which based off of visuals and appearance. ESO is desperately lacking in this since everyone can wear and use the same things.
    [Deleted User]Anthony_ArndtOctagon7711Hluill
  • samooryesordsamooryesord Member UncommonPosts: 98

Mowzer said:

The lack of an Auction House killed my desire to play the game.

an auction house would ruin the game. auction houses would make a few rich players able to very easily manipulate the market for massive profits while keeping players who actually need items paying premium prices.

Not if they did it like Black Desert does it. The game runs the market. Its based on supply and demand.
    Anthony_Arndt
  • LacedOpiumLacedOpium Member EpicPosts: 2,327

Mowzer said:

The lack of an Auction House killed my desire to play the game.

an auction house would ruin the game. auction houses would make a few rich players able to very easily manipulate the market for massive profits while keeping players who actually need items paying premium prices.

Not if they did it like Black Desert does it. The game runs the market. Its based on supply and demand.

Another option would be taking guilds out of the equation and simply allowing for each city to have their own individual Auction House.  I think this would alleviate the concern by many of a few players or guilds controlling a Global Auction House market.  It would also still allow for the free exploration to different cities and discovering varying prices for the varying items, which appears to be a feature that many players seem to enjoy.

Anthony_ArndtHluill
  • Smiti555Smiti555 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I would just like the game to be a little different with the skills. Instead have it where it would bring the apprentice adept and master spells like oblivion or skyrim. Just have the game be where you can choose your major and minor skills instead of classes and just limit the how many major and minor skills you can have. Example you choose an argonian and choose to be a restoration conjuration major and have one handed sword and staff as a minor 
    Hluill
  • danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 2,012
    I played a few hundred hours in ESO.   My problem is the world feels instanced.   It does not feel like 1 large world.   Add to that the dungeons just do not work with Action Combat.   Really they are just a zerg fest like because action combat really does not work well with the trinity system.

I think they trying to mix sandbox with themepark and didnt do a good job with it.  They should just make a large open world like Ashes.  
    HluillMendel
  • TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    Bare in mind I haven't played this game in a long while but the big reasons why ESO isn't the mmo for me:

1. Animation cancelling. Bad enough if this sort of thing is designed for an mmo but it's a side affect in ESO basically exploiting the intended system ... and they can't do anything about it. It also impacts BDO.

2. Forced story arcs. Very little open exploration (everything is previously discovered/explored and has a back story to it). This impacts the game more early on and I haven't experienced it's later changes but heavy story driven mmos really started to wear on me back with SWTOR. I also got the no exploration feeling in BDO but was terrible in ESO. There are roads to everywhere. Always a town ahead of you. Always people there before you. Hub to hub to hub, etc.

3. Trade guilds. It's just tedious and annoying.

4. That generic feel.

The big take away for is that mmorpgs based on single player games haven't yet managed to capture the original game well.
    Mendel

You stay sassy!

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    edited March 2018
    Tamanous said:

2. Forced story arcs. Very little open exploration (everything is previously discovered/explored and has a back story to it). This impacts the game more early on and I haven't experienced it's later changes but heavy story driven mmos really started to wear on me back with SWTOR. I also got the no exploration feeling in BDO but was terrible in ESO. There are roads to everywhere. Always a town ahead of you. Always people there before you. Hub to hub to hub, etc.

I get what you are saying in Elder Scrolls Online as exploration doesn't have the same feel as the single player games.

Of course, that's a cue to have someone come in and say "what were you expecting, they are not single player games" but that doesn't take into account that Elder Scrolls Online feels like, as you say, a story driven mmorpg. Everything is story. The single play games do allow you to avoid the various stories if you want. Heck, a friend of mine used to never do the main quests, didn't do most of the quests just those he wanted, and really just enjoyed moving about, killing monsters and selling their stuff.

Now, in Black Desert, you can get a lot from exploration if you avoid the main quest.

I've discovered many places that were "nice finds" though most will have a quest or two pointing there.

Though I never discovered the quest that led me to a cave filled with Dwarves.

Also, because I stopped doing the main quest, I never got the leading quest that allows me to get a compass for the desert. I can go up to the NPC but there is no dialogue. I assume I have to do something that leads me there but I just don't care.

So, I navigate the desert by landmarks and the "game compass" and that's loads of fun. and, I did find a really nice cave system with very hard mobs that was fun to hang in. No one was there so it was like I had the place all to myself.

I also remember finding another nice grinding place that no one frequented which had these "stone worms" that would come out of the ground and attack you. Never once did I see anyone.

So yeah, you can discover a lot of places if you just "head out".

MrMelGibson
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • SsalaarSsalaar Member UncommonPosts: 3
    I grew up playing Ultima series and i admin ESO is the first and only MMO i played. Everything ESO put in seemed to me to just appease the Masses... Houses? Hate them, will never buy one and don't see a use for them. Only see a stupid recipe clutter learning to " make" furniture. Oooo i can sell it. I HATE the idea of a global AH, it seems to just add laziness to the game and make it a one stop shopping place and thus no reason to have vendors anywhere. I enjoy going from city to city to look for items . I do agree it seems there is only CP items out there and never anything for the lower level people, then again alot of people say they go from 0-50 in less then a week. I do hate the linear aspect of this game that if i hear about Ivy selling goods in Skywatch, i can't approach here about her baked goods unless i talked to the little girl that buys sweet cakes from her and recommends her.

Can't join Molag Tong group? I hated the DB quest line and even abandoned it because it was dark. I loved the Molag Tong questline and by the end i was hoping i would be offered into it. It seemed more of the Chaotic good then pure evil of the DB.

As for the fighting, never caught onto the animation cancelling and i still am too old school and finding myself hitting the wrong keys in combat. I stick to PvE as i find the PvP worthless except for the skills that are forcing you to forcing you to go into that area just for them. REally with there was alternative means to get skills instead of forcing us into styles we hate. (looks like no war horn for my Templar) The fighting get stagnant when you have to fight a boss this one way or you are dead. if you dont do it exactly this combo at this time, you are dead. that is stupid. ESO dumbed down alot of the quests since Beta and initial release when the kids cried it was too hard and too dumb. They have constantly bent to the whiners, "All MMO's have houses,m, we want houses!" All MMOs have AH, We want AH" Why? Why does ESO have to be just like every other MMO and have the same stuff? Now they are going the way of Loot crates like every other damn game to line thier coffers because the game companies are raking in the money hand over fist. you can spend $100 on loot crates and 20 of the 30 crates are duplicate items. Oooo, look purple lipstick AGAIN!!!!.

ESO started as an awesome product, i am sorry they bent to the masses and added crap that is turning them into just another lame MMO. Its a wonder half the Twitch people that used to play ESO have moved on to others. Still dont know why i can steal a bed out of an abandoned manor house to sell on the market.

SSalaar.

Hluill
  • alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346

Bestinna said:

just make it f2p

Nope, the current system keeps the F2P trolls at bay. ESO has one of the best monetization available. Honestly, the only people who complain about it are the parasites that never spend a single dollar. Even when they get F2P, they still will never support the developer.
    No, not really. 

ESO got one of the worst monetization scheme ever introduced to any game. 

Lets see what we have ok:

-Buy to play
    -Subscription
    -Item shop
    -DLC
    -Expansions
    -Loot boxes

Its like worst f2p systems cramped onto b2p game. And people for some reason defend this shit. 
    MrMelGibsonOctagon7711
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    Ssalaar said:

ESO started as an awesome product, i am sorry they bent to the masses and added crap that is turning them into just another lame MMO.

I can get where your coming from but your hatred for housing seems very misplaced.

It's a world. Or, it's supposed to be aiming to be some sort of world. Having a place where one can feel that they are a "part" of that world isn't aiming at the masses it's aiming at immersion.

And the best part about it is that it doesn't have to have anything to do with you and vice versa. You don't have to buy a house, you can ignore it.

So again, all this vitriol seems rather odd.

I'm with you on the Auction House as I would rather visit cities and private vendors.

But that's not this game. And in truth, with the exception of a few Asian games, most contemporary Western games don't seem to be interested in the whole private vendor idea.
    MrMelGibson
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
    edited March 2018
    Sovrath said:
    Tamanous said:

I get what you are saying in Elder Scrolls Online as exploration doesn't have the same feel as the single player games.

Of course, that's a cue to have someone come in and say "what were you expecting, they are not single player games" but that doesn't take into account that Elder Scrolls Online feels like, as you say, a story driven mmorpg. Everything is story. The single play games do allow you to avoid the various stories if you want. Heck, a friend of mine used to never do the main quests, didn't do most of the quests just those he wanted, and really just enjoyed moving about, killing monsters and selling their stuff.

I could see the above regarding story as a legitimate concern for those who perhaps do not enjoy story.  ESO feels like a story driven MMORPG because it IS a story driven MMORPG in every sense of the word.  About that there is no question.  I have often said, if you are the type of player who is not interested in story, quests, or game play that is quest story driven, then there stands a good chance that ESO may not be to your liking, but for those who do enjoy story, story driven quests, immersion, and strong background lore, then ESO is a pleasure and quite fun.  

I suppose that is why I enjoy ESO, and why many of these other issues, such as combat, do not affect me as much as it does others.  Granted, I enjoy good combat in games I play as well, but when I want good combat, I usually go to games that do combat especially well, such as FPS/MOBAS, or some of the other PvP games that are predominantly combat driven and oriented. 

In my MMORPG game play, however, I tend to gravitate toward story.  I am the type that reads every quest and makes it a priority to stay engaged with the story.  It is basically what keeps me interested in the game.  Combat is just another game feature, among many, that fulfills the objective toward that means to an end.  Personally, if an MMORPG does not have a good story, and good story driven quests, then the game will not hold my interest no matter how good the combat is, as opposed to what I am getting from many in this thread in that it is combat, and not story or quests, that keeps them interested in a game.

Bottom line, as always, its about personal preferences in game play.  No one game is going to be liked by 100% of the gaming population.  Variety is good.  Find that one game that fits your play style and have fun.

Post edited by LacedOpium on
    Hluill
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719

In my MMORPG game play, however, I tend to gravitate toward story.  I am the type that reads every quest and makes it a priority to stay engaged with the story.  It is basically what keeps me interested in the game.  Personally, if an MMORPG does not have a good story, and good story driven quests, then the game will not hold my interest no matter how good the combat is, as opposed to what I am getting from many in this thread in which it is combat, and not the story or quests, that keeps them interested in a game.

For me it's both story and character development with enough freedom to motivate my inclination to experiment outside the box. And of course the purpose of that experiment is combat.

The parts that don't interest me very much at all are the vanity mounts, interior decorating or spending too much time playing dress up. Nevertheless, just through game play and special event rewards I have a shit pile and a half of dress-up options for those rare occasions when the mood strikes me to not look like a hobo.

I sub most of the time but I have never used crowns to buy any house, costume or mount skin. I use my crowns on character slots and buying DLC outright to have them available during those times I don't feel like subbing. I might spend some on housing storage crates to put in my cheap but strategically located (Elden Root) gold-bought, hovel, just because I'm an armor/weapon/jewelry set hoarder... just never know when I might find a use for some off the wall set.
    Hluill
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    "We are used to the system that they have in place which is joining multiple guilds and hopefully some of those guilds are trading guilds."

That's great for people that play ESO and don't mind the worst auction house system ever devised that makes you pine for the gold old days of gold sellers and joining a guild for reasons other than to get customers, but the actual problem with the ESO system is people that like to play the game and not waste all their play time running around searching for the same thing all over the place like a retarded chicken do not play ESO.

I know a lot of people that won't play just because of the lack of a sane or workable AH system. I'm sure the current system is great for unemployed people with no family, but I'll take undersellers and gold spammers any day than a system geared towards catering to the most awful people in the world.
    HluillPesky
  • MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    edited March 2018

Ashanor said:

I would get rid of the only reason I don't play the game, animation cancelling. Also, yes, I know how to do it, before someone comes in here and says something along the lines of "git gud".

I refuse to animation cancel, apparently I've been doing it wrong....oh well. I really don't like not having an AH. I rely on whatever I can get to drop solo, kinda boring. Boring is my key word for this game. All my complaints about the game have the big B word as the root issue.
    Hluill
    Mardukk said:

Ashanor said:

I would get rid of the only reason I don't play the game, animation cancelling. Also, yes, I know how to do it, before someone comes in here and says something along the lines of "git gud".

I refuse to animation cancel, apparently I've doing it wrong....oh well.
    With the game lag being what it is sometimes I'd bet good money that you do it all the time accidentally whenever you use light attacks just before an ability :)
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

• toetoetoetoe Member UncommonPosts: 23
    eso is history as soon as Ashes of Creations come out
    edited March 2018
    Nyctelios said:
    I had a blast with ESO when it was remade (and they got rid of the bots), but I solo'ed the whole thing - even group content. Also don't like they scatter locked content behind paywall on base game maps and base game progression. Finding a box I can't open because I don't own a dlc after exploring a hidden spot is a slap in the face instead of a reward. I guess they tried to pull the "oh, ok, I'll buy it then" type of feeling on players but it works the opposite direction for me: I see something like that and it's an instant turn off.

Also, not great experiences on dungeon runs.

Your point is well taken, however, allow me to extend an opposite explanation for the above from a devil's advocate point of view.  Hopefully, it will serve to satiate that "bad taste" the above left in the game for you.

Regarding the "finding a box you can't open" concern, if one looks at it from an RPG perspective, the locked safe boxes are exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild.  In other words that group of people in the game, who by being in the thieves guild, have received the training, expertise, and knowledge, and thereby anointed professional thieves able to open those exclusive boxes.  Its important to note that those "locked boxes" are not necessary to play, or otherwise, progress in the game.  They are just an incentive for those players who have supported them by buying said DLC content.

It really is no different than, say, paying a cover charge to join any RL club, yet not being privy to having access to any of a number of VIP/member exclusive content or rooms.  That said, you are absolutely right in your assertion that they do it to pull the "oh, ok, I'll buy it then" phsycological effect.  From a marketing standpoint, it is quite ingenious since they are, ultimately, running a "for profit" business and therefore attempting to market their product and increase their profit margins.

Regarding ease of content, IMHO, I think they managed to reach a happy medium between solo and group content.  There will always be a small percentage of gamers who will excel and simply blow away content.  The vast majority of gamers, however, will fall short of that "glory" or this type of "ownage potential" and that is the group they target in an effort to maximize their bottom line profit.

I think the most important sentence in your post, however, was the first one and that is that you had a blast with ESO.  At the end of the day, that is all we can ask for from our sources of entertainment, and for you it appears that this objective was fulfilled. 

Post edited by LacedOpium on
    Hluill
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Nyctelios said:
    I had a blast with ESO when it was remade (and they got rid of the bots), but I solo'ed the whole thing - even group content. Also don't like they scatter locked content behind paywall on base game maps and base game progression. Finding a box I can't open because I don't own a dlc after exploring a hidden spot is a slap in the face instead of a reward. I guess they tried to pull the "oh, ok, I'll buy it then" type of feeling on players but it works the opposite direction for me: I see something like that and it's an instant turn off.

You mean they want money for their content?  LUDICROUS
    [Deleted User]
  • HluillHluill Member UncommonPosts: 161
    So, on the one hand I love ESO because it is one of the more immersive MMOs out there, at least it allows me to play it more immersively than other MMOs. I basically ignore the requirements of the meta-game. To be successful in groups, in PvP, in dungeons and especially in crafting, I have to ignore the immersion. As others have pointed out, mechanically, MMOs have become less sophisticated over the last two decades. The sacrifice immersion for convenience and accessability.
    LacedOpium

TSW, LotRO, EQ2, SWTOR, GW2, V:SoH, Neverwinter, ArchAge, EQ, UO, DAoC, WAR, DDO, AoC, MO, BDO, SotA, B&S, ESO, 

• Zeppel80Zeppel80 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Nyctelios said:
    Nyctelios said:

No, smart ass, my point is that base game in which I bought should allow me access to content on said base. The moment you start to shove paid extra content on base game area you'll start to fill the blanks that should be filled with accessable content with content I can't access... which I already paid.

Make an expension or dlc, nice, who buys it go and access its content wherever it is. That thing I can't access placed in some hidden cave in base content could be something I could access instead. A chest, a reward for exploration. Not a paywall reward.
    Your argument makes no sense. The Thieve's Guild boxes are part of the DLC.  The Thieve's Guild exists everywhere, so it only makes sense that the boxes are everywhere, too.  You might as well complain that you don't have access to dye, costumes, or skins that can only be earned by completing content contained in a DLC.  After all, other players in the base game areas have them, why shouldn't you?

You're still getting exactly the same content you would have gotten before the DLC. You paid for the base content and it's all there and available to you. 

Zeppel80 said:
    Nyctelios said:
    Nyctelios said:

No, smart ass, my point is that base game in which I bought should allow me access to content on said base. The moment you start to shove paid extra content on base game area you'll start to fill the blanks that should be filled with accessable content with content I can't access... which I already paid.

Make an expension or dlc, nice, who buys it go and access its content wherever it is. That thing I can't access placed in some hidden cave in base content could be something I could access instead. A chest, a reward for exploration. Not a paywall reward.
    Your argument makes no sense. The Thieve's Guild boxes are part of the DLC.  The Thieve's Guild exists everywhere, so it only makes sense that the boxes are everywhere, too.  You might as well complain that you don't have access to dye, costumes, or skins that can only be earned by completing content contained in a DLC.  After all, other players in the base game areas have them, why shouldn't you?

You're still getting exactly the same content you would have gotten before the DLC. You paid for the base content and it's all there and available to you. 

Actually I see his point. The Thieve's Troves he's referring to are the only instance I can think of where some loot exclusive to a DLC is spread out all over the world. Those troves are a good source of treasure maps and zone specific set gear + gold.

And it's not like ZOS doesn't have and use the technology to instance items, NPCs, etc. on a per player basis. They do it all the time in quests and could have just as easily made those troves invisible to players who don't have access to that DLC.

― Umberto Eco

― CD PROJEKT RED

edited March 2018
    Nyctelios said:
    Nyctelios said:

Your point is well taken, however, allow me to extend an opposite explanation for the above from a devil's advocate point of view.  Hopefully, it will serve to satiate that "bad taste" the above left in the game for you.

Regarding the "finding a box you can't open" concern, if one looks at it from an RPG perspective, the locked safe boxes are exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild.  In other words that group of people in the game, who by being in the thieves guild, have received the training, expertise, and knowledge, and thereby anointed professional thieves able to open those exclusive boxes.  Its important to note that those "locked boxes" are not necessary to play, or otherwise, progress in the game.  They are just an incentive for those players who have supported them by buying said DLC content.

It really is no different than, say, paying a cover charge to join any RL club, yet not being privy to having access to any of a number of VIP/member exclusive content or rooms.  That said, you are absolutely right in your assertion that they do it to pull the "oh, ok, I'll buy it then" phsycological effect.  From a marketing standpoint, it is quite ingenious since they are, ultimately, running a "for profit" business and therefore attempting to market their product and increase their profit margins.

Regarding ease of content, IMHO, I think they managed to reach a happy medium between solo and group content.  There will always be a small percentage of gamers who will excel and simply blow away content.  The vast majority of gamers, however, will fall short of that "glory" or this type of "ownage potential" and that is the group they target in an effort to maximize their bottom line profit.

I think the most important sentence in your post, however, was the first one and that is that you had a blast with ESO.  At the end of the day, that is all we can ask for from our sources of entertainment, and for you it appears that this objective was fulfilled. 

yeah, the stolen goods that will be pick locked are locked in meta because you don't own a dlc. Wouldn't make more sense a bonus reward for the ones who own it instead of plain "you can't"? Because to me that simply a wall, lazy design.

It would not make more sense if their intent is to entice the player to buy the Thieve's Guild DLC.

We are already in agreement as to why they do it.  And that obvious reason is to entice players who see these lock boxes, but are unable to open them, to purchase the Thieve's Guild DLC.  They are not hiding their intent behind their marketing strategy as when you target these "glowing" lock boxes, a pop up flashes on the screen telling the player that its only accessible to members of the Thieve's Guild.  It's a "Hint, hint, buy me, wink, wink," sort of thing.  From a marketing standpoint it would defeat the purpose to only allow those lock boxes to rez for those who have already purchased the DLC. 

I know it doesn't make sense to the player who does not have the DLC and is therefore frustrated because said player can not loot the lock box unless they buy the DLC, but it makes all the sense in the world to Zenimax who are trying to sell the DLC.  It's the sort of thing companies running "for proftit" operations do.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    I am a fan of ESO not because of what it is - but what it is becoming. It has gone from a crappy generic MMO dressed up as a TES game to - they're almost there TES game online. Is it perfect...like you said - NO. Does it have issues - sure...but nothing game breaking right now.

Auction House vs Guild Stores - simple. If they add auction houses then we'd soon see the death of people traveling around the world. As it is now the way the system is set up people actually need to travel to various cities and towns to see what wares an Guild Store has...this makes the world seem more alive. There are actually players all over Tamriel because of this and not confined to just one of two major cities. So though it could be tweaked a bit with a better UI and search system(player made APPs to use the Guild Stores actually make using Guild Stores bearable) as it is now...it actually serves a purpose - whther you see it or not.

As for combat - I like the current system. I just wish it was more dynamic. It would be nice if we actually missed. The current system is almost like tab-targeting and that is so 1999. I do wish we had more hotkeys at least 2 per row. I also wish we had more straight up combat moves we could do. I also wish my sorc could wield a sword and cast fireballs with her hand like we can do in the single player TES games. Hopefully the combat system will get an overhaul soon and fix some of the things that are wrong with the game. And for the love of TES games! Give us all the schools of magic found in TES games and let us create custom magic-using character!

As for balance...you mean PvP I take it...don't care. I haven't even touched PvP in this game besides the occasional duel with friends. I really wish they open up Cyrodiil and make a straight up PvE version of it so those of us that want to partake of it can do so with all the PvP BS. And balance the classes for PvE - meh...just make sure all the classes have useful skills - and tada - balance in PvE isn't really an issue.

Get rid of leveling all together! The game doesn't even use levels now accept for weapons and armor as you arbitrarily level - because everything scales to you now. If you're grouped with higher level players you're brought up to their level. So yeah...just get rid of levels all ready.

Want them to add actual perks to the game. That would be cool.

Want them to add torches.

Ugh...not going to list everything that needs done...but as I stated earlier - the developers are doing more and more and more to making this play like a real TES game - they just need to keep doing it.

And for the love of Tamriel - add Skryim and the rest of Hammerfell to the game - please!
    Hluill
  • CoolitCoolit Member UncommonPosts: 661

For me as a collector the most pressing issue with ESO is that most of the collectable items are in the store and there are very few pets, mounts or appearances that are earnable in game. Crown crates further exacerbate the problem and are the main reason I don’t sub to ESO and never will.

[Deleted User]