Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com - Thank you!

DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
This is not a brown-nosing post at all. I was just thinking about how long I've been checking the "News" section on this site. I've been checking it every morning for YEARS! If it wasn't for the News section, I'd honestly have no idea about future releases / games in development.

Thank you!
Octagon7711Sovrathlaxiedelete5230AethaerynScotchUpCryomatrixRottsteinAsheramSBFordand 17 others.

Comments

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    edited March 2018
    I have this site loaded as one of my home pages lol. Also check out Gamespace, they catch some stuff I miss non-mmo related.
    SBFordBillMurphyJamesGoblinmaskedweasel
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Have been checking here mostly daily (or more) for years.  I likely will until it shuts down but I bet I die first. :). . wait.  nah. . pretty sure I will.
    SBFordJamesGoblinBeezerbeez

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    I do frequently as well, plus they get as revenue everytime we check the site and click on the ads by accident 
    SBFordBillMurphyJamesGoblin
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • DaikuruDaikuru Member RarePosts: 797
    No problem.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

- Albert Einstein

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Thank you, all of you. We do the best we can every day of the year. We have such a great bunch of writers and all of YOU who send along tips and keep our forums zipping along with interesting commentary.

As a personal aside: I tell you @BillMurphy is the hardest working guy I know. Between his "day" job, his work here and at GameSpace and his beautiful family, it's a wonder there are any minutes left in the day to sleep! Best part? He does it all with a smile. 

He is the best boss I've ever had. :)
    DaikuruBlaze_RockerBillMurphy[Deleted User][Deleted User]TsiyaOctagon7711WaanSteelhelm

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
                                   Passes out some ................

Image result for butt kissing
    Dauzqul[Deleted User]Allerleirauh
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    The feeling is beyond mutual, @SBFord. /longdistancehug
    JamesGoblin[Deleted User]Octagon7711Steelhelm

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    ..I can say that too : Thanks mmorpg.com :) 
    JamesGoblinSBFordmaskedweasel

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited March 2018
    @BillMurphy and @SBFord,

Get a room

BillMurphySovrathAllerleirauhOctagon7711kjempffSteelhelm
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    This site has news?
    ScotBillMurphyConstantineMeruscameltosisAllerleirauhlahnmir

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Kyleran said:
    This site has news?
    They got me as well. I thought it was just us talking. 
    Kyleran
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    This is the MMORPG.com, so the OP has to excuse himself for posting something that is not negative or even cynical. I think you get a pass Dazqual. :)
    SBFord
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919
    I love this site I am here daily several times reading everything people post.
    SBFordKyleranScotSteelhelmcheyane

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    I've been here for years...I like this site too and would also like to say thank you :)  
    SBFord
    51 more points and you'll finally be legendary like @SBFord ... ;-)
    Let's report him and have his account banned. There can be only one, who is the truly legendary ; @SBFord ;
    SBFord[Deleted User]Tsiya

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Suzie and Bill are rock stars to hang out with, it's not easy to please a bunch of passionate, enthusiastic writers whose brains fry at the mere mention of games they love.

I've never chilled with such a passionate, respectful group of people who allow us our obsessions without judgement lol I've lurked here for years on MMORPG and appreciate all of ya'll. Hope to see more of you also over on Gamespace as we try our best to share ALL the games for ya'll also.

+1000,000 for positive posts that keep writers inpired. Thank you.
    SBFord
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    I have visited this site 6981 times in 8 and a half years? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!

Thank you I guess  o:)

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    SBFordScot
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

lahnmir said:
    I have visited this site 6981 times in 8 and a half years? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    8375 visits in 11.5 years....

NOOB.

;)
    SBFordScotlahnmir

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

NOOB.

;)
    Wow I suck, less than 3000 visits in 11 years

:(

KyleranAsheram
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,986
    51 more points and you'll finally be legendary like @SBFord ... ;-)

I never noticed that! Talk about slacking Bill, pull your socks up, get your finger out and sort out that legendary! :)
    Talonsin said:
    Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

NOOB.

;)
    Wow I suck, less than 3000 visits in 11 years

:(

Clearly you have a life.

;)
    ConstantineMerusScot

Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

NOOB.

;)
    5402 visits in a year and a half. 
    Kyleran

Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

NOOB.

;)
    And I think I have been coming here since 2002 or something.
    Beezerbeez

Kyleran said:
    lahnmir said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

NOOB.

;)
    Overachiever 

;)
    ConstantineMerus

• VerenathVerenath Member UncommonPosts: 61
    It would be nice if the MMORPG.com Facebook page would stop pushing non-mmo/mmorpg Gamespace articles.

-Verenath-