Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Tencent's Battle Royale 'Europa' Kicks Off SEA CBT Later Today

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Tencent's Battle Royale 'Europa' Kicks Off SEA CBT Later Today

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Thank god! Finally a battle royale game! I've been asking for a battle royale game for years! These guys know what they're doing.
    KyleranBillMurphySBFord

Beta tester maniac

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401
    Nah, world is swamped with battle Royale games right now. They should have gone MOBA...

Or something...
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    You know, I'm thinking every game, even sports games like FIFA need a Battle Royale mode added to them.

Can never have too much of the same game play.

;)
    SBFordchocBruceYee

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• 6stack_Chris6stack_Chris Member UncommonPosts: 118
    I welcome the new. There are only a few out on the market right now, and there is nothing driving innovation or changes. Even though it seems like every game is turning into a BR, all of them are bringing something small and new. It is only a matter of time until this spark another genre.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Yes there are a ton of Battle Royale games, but they can still get creative it which sadly most of them don't. For example The Hunt is doing something different, that one I'm gonna be playing. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345

hfztt said:

Nah, world is swamped with battle Royale games right now. They should have gone MOBA...

Or something...

Yeah or a MOBA!!! That's what we need! MOBA BATTLE ROYALE!!!
    Kyleran

Beta tester maniac

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    berlight said:

hfztt said:

Or something...

Yeah or a MOBA!!! That's what we need! MOBA BATTLE ROYALE!!!
    Paladins is doing it.

Battle Royale subgenre isn't incredibly appealing to me.  Only enjoyable when I have a squad to play with.  Won't be long before a new genre craze hits, if the past few years are any indicator.
    Kyleran

• Tatsuya9411Tatsuya9411 Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Yes there are a ton of Battle Royale games, but they can still get creative it which sadly most of them don't. For example The Hunt is doing something different, that one I'm gonna be playing. 
    ..and The Hunt in its current state is kinda shiet

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398
    That's clearly an ARMA 3 mod lol. Wonder if Bohemia int. knows about this :D
    http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.