Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wild Terra Steam Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Comments

• tremererertremererer Member UncommonPosts: 10
    THANKS!
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
  • r4venchanxr4venchanx Member CommonPosts: 1
    thanks! trading for life is strange complete edition https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/SaMbh/h-wild-terra-online-w-offers
  • NikourasuNikourasu Member CommonPosts: 1
    THANKS !
  • VandalicaVandalica Member UncommonPosts: 4
    TNX
  • NgsGamerNgsGamer Member CommonPosts: 1
    edited February 2018
    tnks alot :D keep the good work !!
  • psyco752psyco752 Member CommonPosts: 2
    thanks!
  • darkrain75darkrain75 Member CommonPosts: 4
    huhuhu im totally late better luck next time again huhuhu
  • myrcalmyrcal Member CommonPosts: 1
    I was looking for that one
  • lord666kaoslord666kaos Member UncommonPosts: 1
    someone have a extra key?
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    edited March 2018
    Aww, darn! I check out this site every day, but I missed this. I would like a key for a friend, so if anyone has an extra key (or has changed their mind about playing) send me a private message.

P.S. I have some unredeemed Dead By Daylight keys that I believe should still work. Let me know. I'll trade one cosmetic key for one of these keys.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • HeutenCZHeutenCZ Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thx a lot
  • YomezuYomezu Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks!!!!!!!
  • ZdarcZdarc Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Wow how many 1 post new users got keys?

I mostly lurk myself but come on!
    edited March 2018
    May I get a number of how many keys were given? Someone from my guild was curious.

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • 0syris0syris Member UncommonPosts: 15
    Jebus! I check the site multiple times a day i finally see this and have 0?! Ah well, good job all that got one!
  • ghaamoghaamo Member CommonPosts: 1
    too late:( dang
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    ghaamo said:
    too late:( dang

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Just a word of advice - join our notification system (red bell at bottom right of page). This will send you a notice 1-5 minutes after we post any events ;-)

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• RathlonRathlon Member UncommonPosts: 6
    Once again missed out on this.
  • DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Admin said:
    Just a word of advice - join our notification system (red bell at bottom right of page). This will send you a notice 1-5 minutes after we post any events ;-)
    Was at work and when I was finally able to look at my phone the keys we're gone. Perhaps get a 2nd round of keys for those of us that didn't get a chance to even try?

Admin said:

@Admin You have to stay signed in, don't you? I have already subscribed to notifications, but I have to subscribe every time I log in. That doesn't seem right.

edited March 2018

Admin said:

@Admin You have to stay signed in, don't you? I have already subscribed to notifications, but I have to subscribe every time I log in. That doesn't seem right.

That might be an issue with your security or cookie settings. I have personally subbed to our notices and I get them instantly on my phone and desktop throughout the day. I have only opted for them once many months ago.

By design once you opt in for notifications you should get them regardless of if you are signed into our site. In fact they even work for non-members as they are cookie based and provided through an outside service (OneSignal).
    Also note they only work in some browsers and some phones. For browsers I know Firefox, Chrome and Safari all work. iPhones and Android should also work. Again, certain settings on browsers or phones could prevent it from working.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Daakkon said:

Admin said:

Was at work and when I was finally able to look at my phone the keys we're gone. Perhaps get a 2nd round of keys for those of us that didn't get a chance to even try?

Hopefully they will give us more soon, but that is up to the sponsor and out of our control unfortunately.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    May I get a number of how many keys were given? Someone from my guild was curious.
    I don't know the original number but when I checked there were 1500 keys.
    30 minutes later they were all gone.
    Allerleirauh
    Harbinger of Fools