Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrono Trigger now on Steam, for now......

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Great game! Highly recommended.
    MrMelGibson

• TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,125
    Mobile port, I guess some folks are complaining. I actually want to see Chrono Cross on PC myself.
    [Deleted User]ananitMrMelGibson
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Good game. I wish they'd remaster Chrono Cross though.
    ananit
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Easily in my favorite top 10 games of all time.  The characters, the music is just majestic.  If you love the soundtrack as much as I do check out this lady's rendition of the score.

[Deleted User]
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    horrible port of a horrible mobile version

thank god I can legally emulate it because I still have my ps1 remake copy somewhere in my storage closet.
    [Deleted User]
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,885
    Classic is as classic does.
    [Deleted User]MrMelGibsoncheyane

sayuu said:

thank god I can legally emulate it because I still have my ps1 remake copy somewhere in my storage closet.
    That sucks to hear.  It runs great on my phone and tablet.  I didn't plan on picking it up on Steam, but looks like I might of dodged a bullet.
    [Deleted User]
    Torval said:
    sayuu said:

I have ChronoCross and Legend of the Dragoons for that exact reason. They don't run perfectly in ePSXe but they're good enough.

It's screwing with different bios, settings, and configs to make them work right that makes me want PC versions of these. I expected SE to put AAA effort into the ports and have been disappointed. It's mostly that the controls are clunky and some games are a little buggy. I don't mind paying the $15 - $20 but for that price they should be good ports.
    Truthfully, it plays really well on a tablet/touchscreen.  But, they should of been wise enough to know that that doesn't exactly translate well into a PC port.
    [Deleted User]
    edited March 2018
    Torval said:
    What tablet do you play it on? I see it's on the Amazon app store. I have an HD7 8GB (2014). It's not the most powerful tablet. I mostly just read books and listen to music.
    @Torval I have a Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet.  Have had it for about a year.  I have yet to have any issue running games.  Not really sure where it stacks up with yours though tbh.