Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Could It Really Be JetPack Cat After All? Latest Clue Certainly Points That Way! - Overwatch - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageCould It Really Be JetPack Cat After All? Latest Clue Certainly Points That Way! - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

Overwatch News - After a series of clues seemingly leading pretty much nowhere or to Torbjorn's daughter as the next hero coming to Overwatch, today's "clue" from Blizzard seems to be pointing to JetPack Cat after all. The picture shows a cat's tail, a drawn cat face and "KattMatt" written on a sticky note. In addition, the word "morrhår" appears on schematic of what could be a teeny tiny jet pack shaped into a lion's head. What does morrhår mean? Whiskers!

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Other clues:

"Kompact" = compact like for a kitteh
    Little kitteh pawprints across the schematic
    A drawing under the left side of the schematic showing the jet propulsion unit with a kitteh tail underneath

JETPACK CAT! :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Image result for mount cat wildstar

Image result for mount cat wildstar

This is the more serious version of the Wildstar one.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    I dun think it's "all but confirmed" -- Brigitte tease could mean "just another teaser false trail" put out by Blizz. Still, I'm not against her. She seems amazing and I loved her in Reinhardt's short.
    Dragnelus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Love it!
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    raketenkadze!

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Didn't see that short, so I have no clue what this cat is.

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    edited February 2018
    Come on, that Lion Head matches the one on Reinhardt's armour on some of his skins. And it's clearly a shield from the cross-section view :P
    Her Super may very well summon Jet Pack cat, the cybernetically enhanced version of her beloved pet that jumped in the way of Widowmaker's shot saving Bridgette and her mother. When summoned Jetpack Cat scratches the eyes of all enemies in a large radius, temporarily blinding them, and bats any "ball" attacks back at their casters.
    DavodtheTutt
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    These clues are TOTALLY a bunch of red herrings! Bridgette is my latest toon crush but I'm not getting my hopes up. The next hero is going to be either Italian or Polynesian.
  • CryolitycalCryolitycal Member UncommonPosts: 205
    I just don't get how there's so much excitement for a new hero. There are already so many and while they have pretty different playstyles, in the end it's still just OW. The hype machine seems to work flawlessly.
    At the same time, I can only think that this game was once an MMO. With good graphics, nice mechanics and decent Blizzard lore. All that went the drain to create this team shooter, that was definitely a very smart business decision, yet also incredibly boring to play, like all MOBA/teamshooters.
    BananaSoupVexiusxSoki123
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    To soon for april fools day

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• Whiteshade92Whiteshade92 Member UncommonPosts: 95
    oh another sjw hero
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558

I just don't get how there's so much excitement for a new hero. There are already so many and while they have pretty different playstyles, in the end it's still just OW. The hype machine seems to work flawlessly.

At the same time, I can only think that this game was once an MMO. With good graphics, nice mechanics and decent Blizzard lore. All that went the drain to create this team shooter, that was definitely a very smart business decision, yet also incredibly boring to play, like all MOBA/teamshooters.

People like to try new things? Lol and boring is super subjective, I and many more people disagree.
    DavodtheTutt

oh another sjw hero

The Dark Ages called, it wants it's world outlook back.
    Come on, that Lion Head matches the one on Reinhardt's armour on some of his skins. And it's clearly a shield from the cross-section view :P
    Her Super may very well summon Jet Pack cat, the cybernetically enhanced version of her beloved pet that jumped in the way of Widowmaker's shot saving Bridgette and her mother. When summoned Jetpack Cat scratches the eyes of all enemies in a large radius, temporarily blinding them, and bats any "ball" attacks back at their casters.
    Looking at the video they released I could still be right about Rocket Cat as the super!