Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Meet the Bless Team & Find Out What They Love Most About the Game - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMeet the Bless Team & Find Out What They Love Most About the Game - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - The Bless Steam page has been updated with a lengthy article to introduce the community to the development team. In a fun series of questions, readers can also find out what each developer likes best in the game. Questions cover favorite content, class/race, and what they'd each like the community to know about the game.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Introducing these guys wont matter if the game fails for a 3rd time....Just release it first and hope it lasts a year before you even get your own hopes up Bless team. Its already arrogant that you think your chances of success will go up instead of down trying to launch as B2P.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    edited February 2018
    Lighting is often bad,too bright and no player shadows.
    The world has no animation,grass doesn't move and didn't notice trees moving either.The world seems to be completely meaningless,just a back drop to dropping in mobs to kill for the thousands of meaningless kill quests.

These guys have done NOTHING to improve common bad game designs,instead they just created another clone.
    Example "immersion"hello,does anyone "get it?"Quit cluttering screens with stuff that shouldn't be there.Like shields to hand hold people,i thought this devs said "we want you to play it your way".Progress bar showing the progress of casting Fireball,why is that bar littering the screen?

The character customization is ONLY visual,so again lacking effort.Cutscenes are cheap Arena.net type lacking animation,mostly stills with paper doll cutouts.

I did not see any ammo for the Ranger/Archer,i highly doubt there is any as the game looks like a much cheaper version of BDO,corner cutting everywhere.

Individual story,,geesh,this is a MMO or not?Talk about clones just copying other bad ideas.

So overall,just a quest clone doing nothing else to improve or be unique in the genre.Might see mild success early on for all those that think creating a cool looking character makes a game,but will soon die off because players will get bored of meaningless questing.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    Well at least Neowitz said something. Them teasing the new combat system for the western release is nice, but everything else they said lacks substance.

Man I wish they would stop teasing and actually come out with a release schedule.
    pureremedy
  • pureremedypureremedy Member UncommonPosts: 42

Kumapon said:

Well at least Neowitz said something. Them teasing the new combat system for the western release is nice, but everything else they said lacks substance.

Man I wish they would stop teasing and actually come out with a release schedule.

They did! Soon! -.-
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    They say no p2w, they say steam will be a better version than rebuild. 

Tbh I'm curious. 

• xyzercrimexyzercrime Member RarePosts: 878
    Lol, you can't love what's never existed.

When you don't want the truth, you will make up your own truth.
  • KSibKSib Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Ctrl + F -> "Combat" -> 0 results.

Welp. It was nice knowing you.