Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Agent Network Arrives After Today's Update - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Agent Network Arrives After Today's Update - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

Secret World Legends News - With Secret World Legends servers back online, players can now head into the game to check out the new Agent System. Players will be able to send NPCs out on missions and collect rewards. Achievements will be earned for completing missions at certain benchmarks.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    This looks interesting. I may have to knock the dust off the game and give it another go.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Yay, SWL got followers and garrison missions! Just what everyone wanted!
    SBFordScottJeslisbcbullyMrMelGibsonWhiteshade92
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Yeah, SWTOR has been sending followers out on missions for years.  I logged into the game and didn't see anything about agents or tutorials for them.  Will check back later.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749
    Wait, I admittedly haven't really followed this, but didn't they say in the summer that the agent system will be released in last December?

Anyhow, by the look of it, I think it is not from SW:TOR. Much more like a rip-off of Cryptic's Duty Officer system in STO. A half-baked rip-off, that is.
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355
    Cool, nice addition I guess. It can't beat WoW's follower system until SWL gets a companion phone app :-D
    [Deleted User]
  • HighMarshalHighMarshal Member UncommonPosts: 414
    I am sure Orochii is working on that phone app. That is if they still have anyone alive to work on it!
  • Agent_JosephAgent_Joseph Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

This looks interesting. I may have to knock the dust off the game and give it another go.

be sure you have instaled Secret world Legends not The Secret World !
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 532
    This is such a weird direction for SWL to go.

What the heck is happening with this game?