Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SoulWorker Global Open Beta - Steam Version - Starting Gameplay

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I did about 3 minutes of this intro tutorial last night before the servers took a dump, Awesome graphics and seems fun but the worst character creator of all time. Couldn't they have at least included more hair & color options than 3. With out question the most limited character creator iv ever seen in a game, why even bother having one?
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    That character creator should have been better for sure. Still a fun game but they really need to get the servers stable. :/
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Is this similar to Kritika Online?
    Forgrimm said:
    Is this similar to Kritika Online?

Yes, it is similar to Kritika Online and other games like C9, Dragon Nest and Vindictus. 
    Vezlin
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Yeah, the character creator was like that for at least a year so it should've been massively improved. As for the combat, it feels less fluid than Kritika or C9/Vindictus but it gets the job done I suppose. So this really just aims at the weebs who like to dress up as anime school kids.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Been waiting for this to drop, rather sudden!

I would describe the game as a newer version of dragon nest in terms of getting as close to the same experience as possible.  It's not going to revolutionize anything but it's damn fun.

• DestroJoe29DestroJoe29 Newbie CommonPosts: 2
    Global version is not available in Asia and I am pissed.