Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Torbjorn's Daughter? Emre Sariogulu? JetPack Cat? Blizz is the Tease! - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageTorbjorn's Daughter? Emre Sariogulu? JetPack Cat? Blizz is the Tease! - Overwatch - MMORPG.com

Overwatch News - The Overwatch team continues to tease out the next hero coming to the game. Late last week, Blizzard began to tease out information, starting with an "After-Action Report" that named "Private First Class Emre Sariogulu", a previously unknown character. Yesterday, the team published a heartfelt letter from Torbjorn to his wife after the incident mentioned in the report that spoke of the imminent birth of his daughter Brigitte. Today, they show off a schematic for a hammer with Swedish words.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DenambrenDenambren Member UncommonPosts: 399
    edited February 2018
    I really love the lore of Overwatch. Great stories and cinematics.

Hate the actual game with a passion, though. Massive wasted potential.
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Seems to me the last time I saw a bunch of "hints about the new character" they had everybody speculating about another ape escaped from the moon colony -- but instead it turned out to be Doomfist, and African rebel/mercenary type.

I sure would like to see the sweet young lady in the picture there in the game. But it would also be cool if we got that ape finally, or JetPack Cat for that matter. I've got a few favorites I like to play, I'm hoping a new one will be different from them but still fun for me to play.
  • arbi15arbi15 Member UncommonPosts: 41

Seems to me the last time I saw a bunch of "hints about the new character" they had everybody speculating about another ape escaped from the moon colony -- but instead it turned out to be Doomfist, and African rebel/mercenary type.

I sure would like to see the sweet young lady in the picture there in the game. But it would also be cool if we got that ape finally, or JetPack Cat for that matter. I've got a few favorites I like to play, I'm hoping a new one will be different from them but still fun for me to play.

the african american called "doomfist" was one of the first speculated heroes. way before that small theory of another ape hero. but your idea is correct since everyone was thinking sombra is next and we got ana, or everyone thought doomfist is next and we got orisa.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    I hope it's gonna be an actual kitty cat cause there's something twisted bout killing his daughter every game.
    SBForddjnj2000
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

arbi15 said:

the african american .

he is from Nigeria, correct me if i'm wrong ..