Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major PTS Update Nearing Completion, World Optimization Under Way - Project Genom - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMajor PTS Update Nearing Completion, World Optimization Under Way - Project Genom - MMORPG.com

Project Genom News - The latest Project Genom newsletter has been published to provide the community with the most up-to-date news about the game's progress. With the dawn of a new week, the team has been hard at work preparing the next major PTS update that will bring a host of new and improved features to the forthcoming sci-fi MMO. Most notably, the update is nearing completion as the team is hard at work on world optimization in the zone closest to the starting location.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,404
    Any videos of gameplay since this update?

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    I want to like this game, but the negative reviews plus the reported limited amount of actual playable content keeps me from doing so. Hopefully someday....
  • jarsku85jarsku85 Member UncommonPosts: 84

Oyjord said:

I want to like this game, but the negative reviews plus the reported limited amount of actual playable content keeps me from doing so. Hopefully someday....

Well they haven't transferred any updates from PTS client to main client (both are separate installations in steam library) that's why it have got negative reviews.