Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new mmo/game

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250

iam looking for a new mmo where with a sandbox like  old UO where we can able to steal from another player house or rob their settlement as it will be really a fun  and  but not theif simulator game where we 24/7 do it but want it as a feature where can play as a bad guy like bandits robber etc also prefer little pvp too and i tried legend of aria but they dont allow that features as if the house is locked you cannot do anything 

ps. @kyleran ; this is not the  same game iam asking on different thread so this is totally a different game iam trying to ask 
KyleranGdemami

Comments

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    There's a sub-forum specifically for LFG https://forums.mmorpg.com/categories/lfgame
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    Screeps.   Already replied to a bunch of your identical posts about why it's so awesome though. 
    Kyleran

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• Cuppett5Cuppett5 Member UncommonPosts: 156
    Albion Online
  • anemoanemo Member RarePosts: 1,903
    Cuppett5 said:
    Albion Online
    Albion has TONS of 'utterly protected' areas though.  Including some of the best leveling and housing. 

It's really hard to be the 'bad guy' when you can only do it where even the 'paladin' is expected to go full Vegas on you.

Practice doesn't make perfect, practice makes permanent.

"At one point technology meant making tech that could get to the moon, now it means making tech that could get you a taxi."

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    badermal said:c

iam looking for a new mmo where with a sandbox like  old UO where we can able to steal from another player house or rob their settlement as it will be really a fun  and  but not theif simulator game where we 24/7 do it but want it as a feature where can play as a bad guy like bandits robber etc also prefer little pvp too and i tried legend of aria but they dont allow that features as if the house is locked you cannot do anything 

ps. @kyleran ; this is not the  same game iam asking on different thread so this is totally a different game iam trying to ask 
    C'mon now, this is yet another attempt to find a game which will let you play a Shadowbane Thief, isn't it? ;)

I get that, I really miss the Bard / Minstrel speeder classes of yore, doesn't look like those coming back any time soon either.

But best of luck, maybe something new will be suggested.

There is a new single player medevial simulator about launch and besides over the top realism like 8 levels of armor, (imagine having to go to the loo) thieving is a major gameplay element, would that suffice?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    lol i dont know every features i asked shadowbane always got it but still iam not trying to find shadow bane like game but just one of its features
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    didn't you just make another thread? Well my suggestion on that one fits what you are requesting here as well... the new Darkfall New Dawn has localized banking so you can go rob people transporting goods. Its pretty fun... even on a nooby character you can get lucky and score big sometimes. I made quite a bit of loot on my first couple days... been grinding up in enemy lands and killing harvesters while I level up. Been having a blast!

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• darknagualdarknagual Member UncommonPosts: 19
    The game your looking for is called darkfall New dawn. Inspired by Ultima Online, asherons call etc. has the stealing, full loot,racials wars, guild wars, open world pvp, crafting,gathering,pve . here is a little pvp skirmish happening at a villiage 
    Gdemami
    didn't you just make another thread? Well my suggestion on that one fits what you are requesting here as well... the new Darkfall New Dawn has localized banking so you can go rob people transporting goods. Its pretty fun... even on a nooby character you can get lucky and score big sometimes. I made quite a bit of loot on my first couple days... been grinding up in enemy lands and killing harvesters while I level up. Been having a blast!
    LOL, I'm not the only person to notice, he generally makes a new thread every 2 weeks around the same topic, each with a slight twist. 

In past threads he's dismissed DF as not having good graphics nor having enough sandbox elements.

He's looking for Shadowbane combined with Age of Conan "gore" in a modern, FFA full loot sand box game with good graphics, no lag, which is also heavily populated.

A bit like trying to find a purple squirrel I think.

;)

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
     Wild Terra..........and its 50% right now ..http://store.steampowered.com/app/500710/Wild_Terra_Online/

Kyleran
    ok i will try darkfall but still i would prefer buy to play than subs lol and i dont mind if gore is there or not(but still will be little better if its corpse than graveyard) and for graphics darkfall one is good for me not too top down or cartoonish like albion and  what iam asking is  like   this exactly on the video

and also i know its hard to find such games but so stopped making too many threads and hoping to find one and @kyleran says iam making these threads since october 2017 its not true he is lieing    cause i making this kind of thread andsearching for this kind of game since august 2016 :p
  • btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    badermal said:
    ok i will try darkfall but still i would prefer buy to play than subs lol and i dont mind if gore is there or not(but still will be little better if its corpse than graveyard) and for graphics darkfall one is good for me not too top down or cartoonish like albion and  what iam asking is  like   this exactly on the video

and also i know its hard to find such games but so stopped making too many threads and hoping to find one and @kyleran says iam making these threads since october 2017 its not true he is lieing    cause i making this kind of thread andsearching for this kind of game since august 2016 :p
    Um, your post history seems to support Kyleran:

https://forums.mmorpg.com/profile/discussions/3128218/badermal

also @sid_Vicious i saw darkfall new dawn even went to the server and asked the moderators and other players but they saying it dont the features i asked they its only full loot pvp so get loot only on pvp so no raiding of village towns and get loot from player chests etc like um wurm online or others game like it 
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Have you tried Moral Online?
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Legneds of aria is supposed to be a UO successor.  I think it's trash but you might enjoy it.
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Scorchien said:
     Wild Terra..........and its 50% right now ..http://store.steampowered.com/app/500710/Wild_Terra_Online/

You can get free codes here for that game, they hand them out all the time.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

@Ungood yeah already saw the mortal online it got exactly what i wanted but it basically got many problems  1. there is  cool down time of 24 hours after you siege (defender can easily get the stuff back) 2. there are guards who will aimbot through walls and even if you killed them they will respawn so it  basically impossible to siege in this game it only done if someone pisses you off 

@Kajidourden ; Legend of aria seems good but it do not allow us to raid/siege another player houses towns etc 

@Tiller ; cool i will look into it but wish it wasnt top down  view and targeted combat :) 

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Shroud of the Avatar will have stealing. SBEMU is up.
    By the developers ?
    KyleranSomeHumanMightyUnclean
    Chamber of Chains
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    badermal said:
    @Ungood yeah already saw the mortal online it got exactly what i wanted but it basically got many problems  1. there is  cool down time of 24 hours after you siege (defender can easily get the stuff back) 2. there are guards who will aimbot through walls and even if you killed them they will respawn so it  basically impossible to siege in this game it only done if someone pisses you off 

Eh .. take your good with your bad.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

@Ungood what do you mean by that?

badermal said:

Likely that if you keep discarding every possible title for "reasons' while overlooking what they offer that you enjoy you may never find a game to play. 

I know because I do the same thing hence no real MMORPG home for quite awhile.

I'm not playing one until it has the freedom of EVE combined with DAOCs siege and combat with modern up to date graphics equal to Witcher 3, PVP where builder/gatherers aren't always prey and supports 1000 players on the field. 

No free to play,  sub preferably,  hopefully higher than normal, keeping out the riff raff, never an RNG loot box, and if there's an advantage to be bought I'd better be able to afford it.

Oh yes, a great community strictly enforced by over bearing, in game moderators who place my happiness over all others including making large profits.

Did I mention must be fully released, stable, with no serious hacking, chat spamming or long queue times to log in.

That said, DFers are a no no, travel times should almost hurt, cross server should never be breathed, but then again I should never have an issue finding a group,  but only when I want one, otherwise plenty of meaningful solo content.

So...there is someone building a game like this,  right? 

;)
    AsheramUngoodGdemami

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    Kyleran said:
    badermal said:

Likely that if you keep discarding every possible title for "reasons' while overlooking what they offer that you enjoy you may never find a game to play. 

I know because I do the same thing hence no real MMORPG home for quite awhile.

I'm not playing one until it has the freedom of EVE combined with DAOCs siege and combat with modern up to date graphics equal to Witcher 3, PVP where builder/gatherers aren't always prey and supports 1000 players on the field. 

No free to play,  sub preferably,  hopefully higher than normal, keeping out the riff raff, never an RNG loot box, and if there's an advantage to be bought I'd better be able to afford it.

Oh yes, a great community strictly enforced by over bearing, in game moderators who place my happiness over all others including making large profits.

Did I mention must be fully released, stable, with no serious hacking, chat spamming or long queue times to log in.

That said, DFers are a no no, travel times should almost hurt, cross server should never be breathed, but then again I should never have an issue finding a group,  but only when I want one, otherwise plenty of meaningful solo content.

So...there is someone building a game like this,  right? 

;)

SovrathUngood
    @kyleran there is some cool game there which all the awesome sandbox features and freedom coming but release date is too long its called chronicles of elyria 

but its really a long wait it releases only in 2020  so meanwhile we searching some other games and i really dont care about graphics if it got wurm got graphics that good and just wanted the hardcore game where we can attack any citites towns of enemies and loot their stuff from storage without restrictions

and in mortal online i would have tried it but it basically not playable at all and if i dismiss it for graphics combat you can say just take the good and play it atleast   it got what you wanted but in that game it didnt  even have the feature which i mainly wanted lol like i said you do not even get loot because defender will come online within 24 hours and take all the stuff so looting not possible and there are guard with aimbot and even many old players agreed siege is not done  badly so do not play it if you playing for it and 75% clan stopped doing it and even devs says it not main thing of game 
    Gdemami
  • Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177
    badermal said:
    also @sid_Vicious i saw darkfall new dawn even went to the server and asked the moderators and other players but they saying it dont the features i asked they its only full loot pvp so get loot only on pvp so no raiding of village towns and get loot from player chests etc like um wurm online or others game like it 
    hrmmMMm well you can, sort of...

In Darkfall there is housing that you can use their slot machine, break the door, and harvest their goods. Player cities have harvesting nodes and some have mines... when you empty an enemy mine it is sort of like robbing them.. you can go through saddlebags that are on someone's mount if they are being careless or busy maybe engaged in a mob or something. Tanks and ships have chests and destroying those would drop the loot. You can build a strong box that is like a vault anywhere in the world that can be destroying by any player. That is all outside of looting a corpse.

Sounds like you are looking for something maybe along the lines of Conan Exiles, that has exactly what you are describing... while the player is not online you can break into their place and go through their stuff and take what you want or simply destroy everything. You build your own place from the ground up at the beginning of the game from harvesting and can come up with your own design or layout. You can build elevators, etc. its extremely fun actually I love this game... you can play it now or wait for it to officially launch this May. I love coming up with clever ways to hide chests in a secret room or whatever in my stronghold so intruders don't find the main loot. For the most part you have to break something to loot it. Loads of fun though!

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

@Sid_Vicious True the conan exile offer exactly what i wanted but how do we even play there when it barely got 20 players online and there will be wipe which will have 40 players and within a 1-2 weeks it will be again 15 players online