Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FYI... The original Dead Space is free on Origin

IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
Always meant to play it but never did. I think I'll check it out.
"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
― CD PROJEKT RED

MadFrenchiecheyane

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Iselin said:
    Did you play the sequels?  If you enjoy the original, the sequels are what I would call almost objective improvements on the original.  Definitely worth playing the whole franchise if the first piques your interest.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Iselin said:
    Did you play the sequels?  If you enjoy the original, the sequels are what I would call almost objective improvements on the original.  Definitely worth playing the whole franchise if the first piques your interest.
    Not the third tough right? The third was terrible!

The second one has the best intro to the game imo. The first is nostalgic but once you fiddle around the game it becomes predictable.

• DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    Nice information for everyone to take advantage of, thanks to the original poster.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Bloodaxes said:
    Iselin said:
    Not the third tough right? The third was terrible!

The second one has the best intro to the game imo. The first is nostalgic but once you fiddle around the game it becomes predictable.
    I found the third one enjoyable too.  The combat system was great for a third-person horror.  They added MTs, but all that did was make you overly powerful, which is counter-productive to a good horror experience, so I had no problems ignoring that.

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Logged into Origin and snagged it and going to play it with mods ...never played it hope I can play it and it is not too hard for this old lady.
    Chamber of Chains