Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[PRIME] - {Rift Prime} is recruiting active progression minded members for launch 03/07/2018.

nogardgibnogardgib Member UncommonPosts: 25
edited February 2018 in Guild Recruitment
  <Rift Prime>

A Rift Prime raiding guild

We are currently seeking active progression minded raid members, however, we always have room for casual/social members as well.

Our Guild: -                           {actual guild name will be announced at launch}
*We have a good start with a mix of current live and returning players. Our intention is to fill with around 20 or so mature active Raiders.We will be progression minded, however, we always have plenty of room for any mature casual/social players that want to join in on the fun and adventure.
*The guild will be running regular activities such as dungeons, rifts, raid rifts and more to equip and advance the players.

Raids & Raid Times: - 
*We plan to hit all raids as they are released. Currently, we plan on Raid times that are around 6:00 pm server. The exact time and days will be set completely once we have a full group.

PvP-
*We plan on covering all content on Prime pvp included.

*Please either:
-Join us in Discord  https://discordapp.com/invite/mmorpgcom {Please PM me once you join the discord)
-Reply to this post
-Msg me via PM here on the forums or on discord

Post edited by nogardgib on

Comments

• KiwiHypeKiwiHype Member UncommonPosts: 233
    Looking forward to rolling Rift Prime with ya'll and utilizing MMORPG discord to do so, thanks Nog & Oygaa! March 7th LETS GO!
    nogardgibJinaeri
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Torval said:
    Where do dungeons runners fit in?  I'm not sure I have the skill or time to raid. I ran Greenscale's Blight and a few others, mostly slivers and 10 person. I enjoyed dungeons a lot more, especially Master Mode (I know that's history).
    I'm thinking of joining. Maybe we can create small group. 
    [Deleted User]KiwiHype
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Torval said:
    Where do dungeons runners fit in?  I'm not sure I have the skill or time to raid. I ran Greenscale's Blight and a few others, mostly slivers and 10 person. I enjoyed dungeons a lot more, especially Master Mode (I know that's history).
    This guild is for everyone, Nog is a good friend and has been running a Rift guild full of raiders and casuals all these years on live which is the perfect fit for us to include on MMORPGcom discord - he has THE skills, ability and most of all patience. Time is also of an essence with launch near and a year to tackle everything so fielding raiders is important but not the only importance.

Everyone who is keen to enjoy Rift Prime is welcome.

Octagon7711[Deleted User]nogardgib
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Torval said:
    I'm also a fan of overland content, expert rifts, etc .
    PS me too I am thinking of server firsts and which ones to aim for (if any) to light up the screen which is something I have always enjoyed about Rift.
    [Deleted User]
  • nogardgibnogardgib Member UncommonPosts: 25
    KiwiHype said:
    Looking forward to rolling Rift Prime with ya'll and utilizing MMORPG discord to do so, thanks Nog & Oygaa! March 7th LETS GO!
    Thank you, Kiwi and MMORPG. This will be great!
    edited February 2018
    Torval said:
    Torval said:
    I'm thinking of joining. Maybe we can create small group. 
    Torval said:
    I'm also a fan of overland content, expert rifts, etc .
    Hello all, 

We would be more than glad to welcome you to join us. We plan on covering all content dungeons, rifts, zone events, server firsts, and much more. 
    [Deleted User]ConstantineMerus
  • ElandrialElandrial Member UncommonPosts: 179
    wow this game not dead and buried?
  • SplattrSplattr Member RarePosts: 543
    I would like to think that I have the time for joining a raid group, but alas, I doubt I will. I played for 5-6 months when Rift first came out, and I look forward to coming back into the game with a sub option available. I will join y'all, but more for the community. Who knows though, maybe I could be an alt if you ever need one.

Elandrial said:
    wow this game not dead and buried?
    Nope, actually, with Rift Prime starting on 3/7/2018 I believe it will grow some.
    Splattr said:
    I would like to think that I have the time for joining a raid group, but alas, I doubt I will. I played for 5-6 months when Rift first came out, and I look forward to coming back into the game with a sub option available. I will join y'all, but more for the community. Who knows though, maybe I could be an alt if you ever need one.

Awesome. If you click the Discord link in the top post, just pm me and I can get you set up with the discord chat.
  • BlackboaBlackboa Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Looking forward to being part of a guild with an experienced rich leadership team for Rift Prime on the 7th.  Great chatting with you Nogardgib and Oygaa!
  • MHarauMHarau Member CommonPosts: 5
    There is a lot of knowledge in the group to help out anyone who hasn't played much or at all in the past as well as to help remembering those who return what it was like. Open for all and any playstyle :)
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    I was debating going back for this, but as a pvper it seems like this is the not version to jump in on. From the sound of things from interviews and q&a's if this was successful there might be a pvp focused rift prime server. I don't know if warfronts will be enough content to hold me, haven't even seen them state whether or not conquest will be in this version.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • MHarauMHarau Member CommonPosts: 5
    conquest will not be in this version

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 914
    Game on the 7 th
    nogardgib

• JinaeriJinaeri Member CommonPosts: 2
    The hype is REAL!! Come join us as we play all aspects of Rift as guild mates! We look forward to seeing new, current live, and returning Rifters! Enjoy good comradery in game and in Discord. PM Nogardgib or Oygaa in game or contact them via the above listed discord address in Nog’s opening post
    nogardgib