Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dead Maze Exclusive Exceptional Nailed Bat Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDead Maze Exclusive Exceptional Nailed Bat Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been given an exclusive item for Dead Maze that you can only get here! The undead won’t stand a chance with this handy nailed bat for Dead Maze, a 2D MMO game set in a world ravaged by the zombie apocalypse. Explore the world, scavenge and craft as many items as possible, to survive the hostile environment and upgrade your gear and camp as you go.

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• IkonicIkonic Member UncommonPosts: 310
    The time it would take to get code, put it in Steam and load game is more than the amount of time weapons last in game before degrading.
    idontlikemynameSweetuschocolate42069dzjokerVrikazc60399[Deleted User]deidumeizuguestboy548Valdheimand 9 others.
  • ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    True that
  • kidopitz27kidopitz27 Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Can i just disassemble this and get a recipe or just wood and screws?
  • idontlikemynameidontlikemyname Member UncommonPosts: 40
    why dont give away cloth... but for real a weapon? i use the code and it broke like 5 mins after redeem it
    RalliNakki
  • xsunxxxsunxx Member UncommonPosts: 3
    codes dosent works fuck this
    deidumeizu
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    xsunxx said:
    The code does work.
    After seeing your post I would guess you were having issues understanding the claim instructions.

But yes, on the topic itself:
    Weapons break way too fast for this to be really worthwhile and I'm not saying this to trash talk the company or mmorpg.com in any way.

A fluff item like the mmorpg.com t-shirt back then on Secret World would have been a much better idea.
    seoz
    Harbinger of Fools
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Dakeru said:

A fluff item like the mmorpg.com t-shirt back then on Secret World would have been a much better idea.
    Or something cosmetic that you can place in your house.

Dead Maze really suffers from how quickly the weapons break. They should make something like the best weapons becoming only unusable and then repairable, or just anything because some of the weapons are really cool but they're just too short-lived.

Vrika said:
    Dakeru said:

Or something cosmetic that you can place in your house.

Dead Maze really suffers from how quickly the weapons break. They should make something like the best weapons becoming only unusable and then repairable, or just anything because some of the weapons are really cool but they're just too short-lived.
    To be honest I find it somewhat refreshing not being able to rely on my favorite weapons.
    My favorite being the scissors with that sweet sweet bleeding damage.

Either way there are so many different weapons and it amuses me when I run out of weapon charges so I grab a nearby newspaper/basketball/rake or whatever else hilarious item I find to fight off the hoardes of undead.

It may not be better than regular gameplay but it's a different approach and I respect that.
    Varthanos1
    Harbinger of Fools
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited February 2018
    The given name for the weapon in the article is wrong. It is named a Studded Baseball Bat in game. Like all weapons it will eventually break.

Like most weapons you can also salvage it and get a recipe so you can make more. It is a Level 4 weapon and requires 10 wood, 5 blade, 1 screw, and 2 fabric to manufacture. Level 4 weapons are currently the highest level weapons in game. At the regular quality level it does 36 damage.

It has the following chance to proc attributes of the weapon:
    [Parry] Physical damage +?/12/?/16/?, every 2s, for 6s
    [Combo] Projection +4m, on an 4m area
    [Combo] Physical damage +?/12/?/16/?, every 2s, for 6s
    Stats taken from http://deadmaze.wikia.com/wiki/Item

TLDR? Salvage it at your base so you can make more in the future.
    Dakeru
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Grunty said:
    The given name for the weapon in the article is wrong. It is named a Studded Baseball Bat in game. Like all weapons it will eventually break.

Like most weapons you can also salvage it and get a recipe so you can make more. It is a Level 4 weapon and requires 10 wood, 5 blade, 1 screw, and 2 fabric to manufacture. Level 4 weapons are currently the highest level weapons in game. At the regular quality level it does 36 damage.

It has the following chance to proc attributes of the weapon:
    [Parry] Physical damage +?/12/?/16/?, every 2s, for 6s
    [Combo] Projection +4m, on an 4m area
    [Combo] Physical damage +?/12/?/16/?, every 2s, for 6s
    Stats taken from http://deadmaze.wikia.com/wiki/Item

TLDR? Salvage it at your base so you can make more in the future.
    That's really good advice.
    I haven't looked into crafting yet so this is probably the right time.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    Movement in this game is really painful and so slow, even with buffs. I'm not saying you should be able to zerg across the map at light speed, but I wish it was a bit more fluid.
    edxryn2
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• DelandNightDelandNight Member UncommonPosts: 1
    got the code to work, went to base and salvaged. no recipe given so looks like I pretty much wasted it. didn't even use it.
    [Deleted User]
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited February 2018
    got the code to work, went to base and salvaged. no recipe given so looks like I pretty much wasted it. didn't even use it.
    Did you salvage it using the base storage UI?  That's how you get recipes.  The storage UI has three windows.  One for equipment salvage. One for food salvage. One for items that can be salvaaged from your inventory bag.  You salvage for recipes by clicking on the item to be salvaged in that third window.

You won't get recipes by salvaging it directly from your bag.
    Kyleran
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • Lam3zorLam3zor Member UncommonPosts: 48
    edited February 2018
    been kinda enjoying the game for the past few days. this weapon seems a good bump to firepower :D

edit: btw there are ways to keep a weapon longer, like weapon modifiers that increase weapon durability and survivor equipment that does the same, such as the handyman belt. ive been able to get roughly 40 kills with just this weapon from the code before i broke it for the recipe
    Post edited by Lam3zor on
  • Vilq666Vilq666 Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Wow ! An Epic weapon ;) Thanks !
  • Doza666Doza666 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    nice good
  • xsunxxxsunxx Member UncommonPosts: 3

Dakeru said:

xsunxx said:

The code does work.
    After seeing your post I would guess you were having issues understanding the claim instructions.

Weapons break way too fast for this to be really worthwhile and I'm not saying this to trash talk the company or mmorpg.com in any way.

dude i thray to whrite code 5 times and every time it says error -expired code so it DOSENT work( i dident get bat or anyiting in game)
    xsunxx said:

Dakeru said:

xsunxx said:

The code does work.

dude i thray to whrite code 5 times and every time it says error -expired code so it DOSENT work( i dident get bat or anyiting in game)
    Did you check the box in your house like the instructions said?
    Harbinger of Fools
  • YourIFatherYourIFather Member CommonPosts: 1

Tiller said:

Movement in this game is really painful and so slow, even with buffs. I'm not saying you should be able to zerg across the map at light speed, but I wish it was a bit more fluid.

You could zing across the map with a Wooden Cane if you know how to use it. Not many ppl know about the movement items.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    lol wow, the code for this seems a bit generic...

imageimage

• rickbluegrickblueg Member CommonPosts: 7
    My code worked perfectly
    (don't plan on using the bat until i find a boss)
    nem1
  • MenelwenMenelwen Member CommonPosts: 5
    MMORPGCOM_842A =)
  • ZunderFuryZunderFury Member UncommonPosts: 13
    this ppl is dumb, they dont get they arent getting a weapon but a recipe...
  • hayate891hayate891 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thanks. :)
  • pisonjaapisonjaa Member CommonPosts: 1
    When in-game, type “/code” into the chat window, located on the bottom left corner of the screen.
    - In the pop-up window, enter your code.
    - Head to your personal camp. You’ll find your “Exceptional” Nailed Bat outside your cabin’s front door.

MMORPGCOM_ICW8 <--- this you enter Good Luck and have fun.. :D