Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming, Horse Mounts and Playable Female Vikings Patched In - Valnir Rok - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFarming, Horse Mounts and Playable Female Vikings Patched In - Valnir Rok - MMORPG.com

Valnir Rok News - Rok Entertainment has announced that its Viking-themed survival game, Valnir Rok, has been updated to "Alpha 3". The update brings three big features to bear including farming, horse mounts and playable female Vikings. Players will also find a number of new hairstyles and facial tattoos as well as the "totem system" that brings the gods' blessings to Vikings.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Tyr216Tyr216 Member UncommonPosts: 168
    Looks cool

• GolelornGolelorn Member RarePosts: 1,395
    Nice. I own this game. I haven't played in awhile, and when I signed back on the server I was on was gone. One day I will start over lol
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Viking themed? so you form a party and raid the coast of a neighbouring country, pillaging etc. as you go, awesome!  :p
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    That picture looks like one empty world,reminds me of Darkfall.I can generate my own world  and a better looking one than that.That actually looks completely flat,like no effort was put into it at all.
    Character model=ugly,the shield=ugly,the detail is very low,so why would anyone want to look at this game?Oh yes it has facial tattoos,yep that ought encourage some folks.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.