Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From seamless universe MMO to region locked fixed single map arena game with multiple instances.

Comments

• CryptoCrowCryptoCrow Member UncommonPosts: 54
    cheyane said:
    I think you're slightly unhinged OP. You keep going on about some conspiracy of a deleted post and accusing 'the pig' .I think you need to step away from the KB and take a break.
    I was simply curious how he did it. He also edited all his other posts now so i don't see a conspiracy at all.

Thanks for the advice though, i know you genuinely mean the best for me.
    MaxBacon said:
    You are evading the question as usual just like you sweeping your posts under the rug by editing and removing them
    lol. I explained before how I have put in the context, do not have to give you a response you have to approve. 

Continue to dodge the words you manipulated in my other argument by obsessing with this bit, doesn't make you any less wrong.
    What context? There was only a quote from Chris Roberts. The only context was his quote. There was nothing else in that post.

The only one dodging is you by moving goalposts, changing your story, deleting and editing your posts. I think everyone here can clearly see that.

Not to mention the attempts to derail and accuse me of being some other person.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited February 2018
    What context? There was only a quote from Chris Roberts. The only context was his quote. There was nothing else in that post.

The only one dodging is you by moving goalposts, changing your story, deleting and editing your posts. I think everyone here can clearly see that.

https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7294572/#Comment_7294572
    https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/comment/7294582/#Comment_7294582

I specifically make one argument that you did contest, when I elaborated you decided to start dodging and not address it again, when I stand the misinformation and add new context to your manipulation of the dev words, and elaborated more upon it, you now decided to hide behind something else (the other manipulation bit and the deleted post), and scream "harassment! bashing!" over it.

And that shows a clear agenda.
    Gdemami
    edited February 2018
    MaxBacon said:

And that shows a clear agenda.
    Your heavily edited and now deleted "arguments".

I think the agenda here is indeed very clear:

Someone posted something negative about a game you like. You start to immediately call it misinformation.

When you get contested on that you start bashing and harassing saying i would manipulate what Chris Roberts says in a literal quote, which is hilarious. Then somehow get that post deleted and move goalposts to some fantasy context backpedaling because of the obvious embarrassment.

You get called out again and proceed to start playing the victim card about someone that harassed you before and traumatized you and i am that person with an alt account, derailing the tread even further in an attempt to get me banned or the thread locked.

I think the agenda is very clear indeed. You are transparent.

PS: This is the last you hear from me about it. I made my point. Have a nice day.
    PSS: Moderators please delete my account and lock this thread. I am not interested to post on a forum where abuse like this get's by un-moderated. Any other forum this guy would have been banned by now.
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    >>>>
    PSS: Moderators please delete my account and lock this thread. I am not interested to post on a forum where abuse like this get's by un-moderated. Any other forum this guy would have been banned by now.
    >>>>

Unless you write the mods or report your own post, the moderators will neither read this nor react to it.

Have fun 
    edited February 2018
    Oh the agenda is quite clear alright, you end it by conveniently dodging and not addressing the argument as with all previous attempts, and there it lies.

When you come talking to transparency, it can't get any more transparent that you are yet another account ban evading with axes to grind in the SC sub-forum.

I could find literal copy/pastes of this post you just posted, posted by the alt accounts, can't be any more clear, the discussion flows exactly the same way even the phrasing "derailing the thread even further in an attempt to get me banned or the thread locked." is literally the same phrase he used on his alts when he ban evaded before when I got aware I was talking with the same person. You can give all moralist and sensationalist speeches you want, but to me, that is all an act, a literal perfect dejavu of before.
    Gdemami
    edited February 2018
    MaxBacon said:
    Oh the agenda is quite clear alright, you end it by conveniently dodging and not addressing the argument as with all previous attempts, and there it lies.

When you come talking to transparency, it can't get any more transparent that you are yet another account ban evading with axes to grind in the SC sub-forum.

I could find literal copy/pastes of this post you just posted, posted by the alt accounts, can't be any more clear, the discussion flows exactly the same way even the phrasing "derailing the thread even further in an attempt to get me banned or the thread locked." is literally the same phrase he used on his alts when he ban evaded before when I got aware I was talking with the same person. You can give all moralist and sensationalist speeches you want, but to me, that is all an act, a literal perfect dejavu of before.
    Curiosity got the best of me.

Looking at your post history this seems to be the go to accusation for you when you get called on your bullshit. Accusing people of being alts of various other banned forum posters or occasionally Derek Smart.

All the while the moderators of this forum in particular are not really taking the forum rules serious at least not for you since you have broken pretty much all of the rules in this thread alone, not even mentioning your post history of bull baiting, posting overly negative to get responses and accusing people of being alts.

This is hilarious!
    MaxBacon
    edited February 2018
    CryptoCrow said:
    Curiosity got the best of me.

Looking at your post history this seems to be the go to accusation for you when you get called on your bullshit. Accusing people of being alts of various other banned forum posters or occasionally Derek Smart.

All the while the moderators of this forum in particular are not really taking the forum rules serious at least not for you since you have broken pretty much all of the rules in this thread alone, not even mentioning your post history of bull baiting, posting overly negative to get responses and accusing people of being alts.

This is hilarious!
    Whelp now that's a nice one, that's surely what I do I go around accusing other posters of being Derek Smart and alts of other banned posters. :P

As for DS, no. As for other posters, every account I have reported for being one alt account of previously banned users, I was correct, and rarely do I mention that publicly like I did here, I tend to reach the staff (and you won't be able to prove otherwise).

So this argument of yours is quite fun, but no.

Ps: Needless to say I was trying to get you engage into address arguments where I was sustaining misleading, misinformation and twisting devs words, it was you who decided to continue to ignore and tirelessly moving the discussion to focus on a specific post.

Edit: And there it is, I was right, same ol'story.
    Post edited by MaxBacon on
    GdemamiBabuinix
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Erillion said:
    >>>>
    >>>>

Unless you write the mods or report your own post, the moderators will neither read this nor react to it.

Have fun 
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out you were wrong and a mod came in and actually deleted your account as requested?

Where would you "have fun" then?  ;)

Playing with fire man, playing with fire.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

lahnmir said:
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if it turned out you were wrong and a mod came in and actually deleted your account as requested?

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    Such would never work with making a post about that.

Anyway, this yet another alt account of that obsessive troll that faces the ban. He could manage to deceive other posters around here with this totally faked act of his, but not me.
    Gdemami
    lahnmir said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>>
    >>>>

Have fun 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

Well, maybe you will understand one day that it was CryptoCrow that wanted to have his account deleted, not me. And it seems his wish was granted. 

If my account gets accidentally deleted, i would ask the mods to restore it. 

If it cannot be restored, i would start anew. It is not the amount of posts that are important, or the length of time one has been active here (14 years in my case). Its about the things one writes about. 

And i would still

Have fun 
    Gdemami
    edited February 2018
    Erillion said:
    Well, maybe you will understand one day that it was CryptoCrow that wanted to have his account deleted, not me. And it seems his wish was granted. 
    His wish wasn't actually granted, he was banned for ban evading not because he asked, he would have been either way. He just wanted after he realizes I know and he has his time counted to legitimate one exit for some other reason (such as trying to self-delete) that didn't work out that well.

If anything his wish would have been not getting caught allowing him to go back to obsessively do on SC what he had done for years as with during many years before he did on SWTOR.
    Gdemami
  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    Now that the op has been banned, Star Citizen can be good again!!!
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    MaxBacon said:
    His wish wasn't actually granted, he was banned for ban evading not because he asked, he would have been either way. He just wanted after he realizes I know and he has his time counted to legitimate one exit for some other reason (such as trying to self-delete) that didn't work out that well.
    Do you know this or are you guessing? Perhaps he was banned for some other reason, how can you be certain it's for ban evasion?

edited February 2018
    Do you know this or are you guessing? Perhaps he was banned for some other reason, how can you be certain it's for ban evasion?
    Yes I know, I said to him I would be reaching the staff about him and so I did, on my side I knew from the first post that's why I reacted like that.
    Gdemami
  • lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Erillion said:
    lahnmir said:
    Erillion said:
    >>>>
    >>>>

Have fun 

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir

If my account gets accidentally deleted, i would ask the mods to restore it. 

If it cannot be restored, i would start anew. It is not the amount of posts that are important, or the length of time one has been active here (14 years in my case). Its about the things one writes about. 

And i would still

Have fun 
    Maybe one day you will understand that it was just a lighthearted jab, I know who said it, I read this whole abomination masked as a thread. Things seem a little tense around here, lighten up people, have fun...

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Max knew.
    Max knows.
    Speak your Star Citizen words carefully haters.
    or else.

;)

..Cake..

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    edited February 2018
    MaxBacon said:
    Yes I know, I said to him I would be reaching the staff about him and so I did, turns out "the oldest troll on our forums", on my side I knew from the first post that's why I reacted like that.
    That's not exactly evidence though is it. You're saying "I had a hunch and because he's been banned it means was right..."

:smiley:

Anyway, we're probably not meant to discuss moderation. I was just curious if you had any actual evidence to back up your "facts".
    That's not exactly evidence though is it. You're saying "I had a hunch and because he's been banned it means was right..."

Anyway, we're probably not meant to discuss moderation. I was just curious if you had any actual evidence to back up your "facts".
    No, It was confirmed. If you wish I can send you a DM.
  • GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342
    sgel said:
    Max knew.
    Max knows.
    Speak your Star Citizen words carefully haters.
    or else.

;)
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    I just finished catching up in this thread; so much drama over a game, it was amusing to say the least.
    Phaserlight
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

You no jack shit you delusional paranoid rabbid fanboi. I am non of these fantasy people you claim me to be. @CryptoCrow was my first account on this site and i actually made it because Jason Appleton/Greedmonger now being CryptoCrow and not because of you or StarCitizen. You are so deluded it's incredible. Please go seek professional help.

Just setting the record straight. Peace out and have fun everyone.

PS: It's interesting how the moderators supposedly talk to your personally and explain bans to you. I doubt anyone else here get's this special treatment. Maybe that is part of your paranoid delusions.
    Oups it seems I have hit a nerve.
    It's not my fault you are such a bad actor and as easy to spot as one embarrassed chameleon.

@MikeB there's another one for you.
    **stuff**

Have fun 
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    For a person who seems to dislike the people on this thread and has more than once declared vehemently they are leaving then lo and behold you're back with another account. One would think you cannot stay away but that would mean that you're unable to exercise any control over yourself and that is definitely not possible right I mean you can stay away right.
    Image result for biting nails emoji
    Babuinix
    Chamber of Chains
This discussion has been closed.