Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Legacy of Atlantis Rolls in 50k Pre-Registrations for March 8th CBT - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageLegacy of Atlantis Rolls in 50k Pre-Registrations for March 8th CBT - MMORPG.com News

Mobile developer Valofe has announced that its upcoming mobile MMO, Legacy of Atlantis, has scored over 50,000 pre-registrations for the closed beta test that is expected to begin on March 8th. Legacy of Atlantis is the name of the global version of Atlantica Heroes that has been out in the East for several months.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This looks okay. It seems weird because it's not an MMO from what I can tell other than you can run around in a world, everything combat related is instanced from a Korean Gameplay video. It also wasn't being auto played in that video so I'm wondering (and hoping it isn't) if it's a feature. Also what does this have to do with Atlantica other than characters? I got kinda pumped hearing that name but it isn't turn based combat or anything.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Mobile...
    Valdheim
  • exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    It failed miserably on PC, it was lacklucker in every departement. Now they want to milk mobile gamers. Its like atari wich decided to go into cryptocurrency before bankrupcy.
  • AlieniconAlienicon Member UncommonPosts: 8
    If it's by VALOFE please, do yourself a favor and don't bother. It's possible the worst company I have ever ran into. And i have played almost every MMO in existence. They will milk you for every penny. Customer service is deplorable. What there is of it you can't understand a damn word they are saying (pinoy). I have had friends banned for literally no reason other than we feel they just didn't like the player. They are strictly a cashgrab company. This game specifically is nothing but a rip off of Atlantica. Same sounds effects and all.