Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beyond - Chapter One Coming February 27th - Elite: Dangerous Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageBeyond - Chapter One Coming February 27th - Elite: Dangerous Videos - MMORPG.com

Frontier has announced that Elite: Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One will be headed out the gate on February 27th. Players will be able to pilot the new Chieftain ship, as well as "dabble with the Tech Broker and Material Trader and discover all-new improvements to Trade Date, Crime & Punishment and Megaship interactions".

Read the full story here

Comments

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Shweet.
    Voidfarer
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    Is this another season pass you have to buy, or is it free with the previous one?
  • VoidfarerVoidfarer Member UncommonPosts: 178

laxie said:

Is this another season pass you have to buy, or is it free with the previous one?

Its free and looks pretty awesome!!
    laxie
  • ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    I bought the game then bought ED then i bought ED Horizons. After that i bought the season pass and then they merged it all together as 1.
    jason523Lazarus71Elysion28
  • DijonCyanideDijonCyanide Member UncommonPosts: 586
    I'm still a newbie to ED, it's not even been a week since I bought it, & I only been messing around with the Training Missions so far. I want to get comfortable with it before I head-out & encounter real players. I'm glad the team behind ED are still working on future plans for ED. This is definitely a fun game but definitely has a learning curve too. I look forward to learning more about the future of ED.
  • TacticalZombehTacticalZombeh Member UncommonPosts: 430
    I *think* to have access to the new ship you have to have Horizons, but everything else is free to owners of the base game.
    laxie