Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bloody Gaming B975 Optical Gaming Keyboard: A Bloody Good Upgrade - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• bloody-rajivbloody-rajiv Member CommonPosts: 6

I only use G-series , im not sold on mechanical crap.

All good to want and choose your own brand. That's what being in competition and in our industry is about - making better products.

But just to clarify - G-Series uses all mechanical. Romer-G -is- a mechanical switch. It has metal contact points just like Cherry and can suffer from the same pitfalls. Light Strike doesn't have any of those same problems, and it's why we believe its superior.

Faster (digital, zero latency), waterproof, dustproof, cheetoproof, lasts 100mil, will give you 6 year warranty to back up all of our claims - I mean... we can lead a horse to water but we'll never force it to drink.
    [Deleted User]GameByNight
  • SplattrSplattr Member RarePosts: 543

Wow! Lots of comments here but so many inaccuracies. As I work my way through, I wanted to clarify a few things:

1) Bloody Gaming makes all their own products. There are 2 main companies that own their manufacturing lines - Bloody and Logitech. The rest of the brands mentioned DO NOT. For the guy saying he knows manufacturing, that's great, but we know the PC peripheral manufacturing secrets and that's what this thread is about.

" Owning a line " doesn't mean you manufacture it.

Logitech owns there own plant, I was wrong :D

http://www.jjpan.com/en/portfolio/new-assemblage-plant-project-logitech-far-east-ltd-suzhou/

Thanks for stopping by and joining our community discussion :)

I believe he is referring to an assembly line, not a product line. Owning your factory would mean you own the assembly lines held within it.

This has been one of my favorite threads of the last couple of weeks. All the typical blah blah blah was being spewed forth, and then someone came in and slammed the door of truth in their faces. Amazing how the tone changed from someone standing on their soapbox shouting how they are right and now it's that old crazy guy mumbling something under his breath just loud enough to let everyone know he used to have an opinion.
    GameByNightCoachCarter