Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Similar Titles?

Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
I've played Wakfu and Dofus quite a bit but it seems that the populations have fallen quite a bit, or are mainly french for these titles. Is there anything on the market with a decent population with a tactical RPG style combat? I can only think of Atlantica being turn based but that game is extremely Pay to Win. I was considering going back to Wakfu, because the steam charts show around 1k on a time but reading up on it, you can't really get parties anymore since everyone just buys the extra characters you can put into your party and control. Which is an option but I don't know if I want to spend the money to add characters into my party and play an MMO by myself the entire way through. 
Corileanna

Comments

• CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    I have played both, I use to adore Wakfu during it's first Beta and initial release, not sure when i got a little annoyed, i think when the cash shop and packs became a bit too important for my budget, but I never really found anything like it. Dofus is nice, but i like the client for Wakfu more and nothing similar to that I've come across, besides one really cool Asian tactical turn based mmo, but i think it folded a few years ago. :/ But, if you still enjoy it, play anyways. I'm about to, mmo population isn't as important a people lead you to believe, just find a good guild. :)

Message me if you'd want to play soon, I'm about to download it. :P