Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Next Content Expansion Lets You Save Luminopolis & Become the Vanguardian - Trove News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageNext Content Expansion Lets You Save Luminopolis & Become the Vanguardian - Trove News

Trion Worlds is preparing to unleash the next big content expansion for Trove. Called Heroes, players can expect the new scontent later this spring. As the name implies, players become literal heroes as they work to save the city of Luminopolis in partnership with the Resistors. Luminopolis is the

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Trove is something I need to put more time into. I loved the game and they continue to support it extremely well which is awesome.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Trove is something I need to put more time into. I loved the game and they continue to support it extremely well which is awesome.

Agreed. It's always a game I WANT to play more, but then forget I do. I keep telling those fools to get it on my Switch so I can play it at home when I can't get to my desktop easier (PS4 would work, but the Switch's portability means I don't hog the TV).

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• PurplePoloPlayerPurplePoloPlayer Member UncommonPosts: 145
    DMKano said:
    FYI - you can play Vanguardian on PTS now and submit your feedback if you wish.
    Thanks for the information Mr. Hartsman. 
    BruceYeeBillMurphyPhaedrusliveschocolate42069
    Check out my stream at www.twitch.tv/purplepoloplayer!
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Is "Vanguardian" a salute or jab to/at Avarem?
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    I played this the first year or so the game was out when there were about a dozen classes or so. Not a builder and got tired of going through the same half a dozen dungeons. Sounds like there is lots more content since then. Might have to get back to it.
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    Has the building side of the game been getting developed much over the last few years. I supported Trove through to release, then I moved on. I think Boundless (formerly Oort Oonline) distracted me. I never see posts about builds in Trove.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    Trove is something I was always interested in but never tried, mostly because I've been burned too many times by Trion and don't wish to support them anymore.