Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making Exotics More 'Exotic-er' & More in Latest Newsletter - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageMaking Exotics More 'Exotic-er' & More in Latest Newsletter - Destiny 2 - MMORPG.com

Destiny 2 News - The latest This Week at Bungie, the team goes over the biggest things and events going on in Destiny 2. Senior Designer Jon Weisnewski goes on record with the community about his team's work to make "exotics more exotic-er" going forward. To do so, a tuning pass will be applied to all Exotic gear that is specifically focused on "adding and/or increasing player Power spikes". He provides an example how this process will work as it applies to the Graviton Lance.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    edited February 2018
    Glad to see they came up with "more exotic-er" and not Suzie. Spikey bits anyone? :)
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512
    More gear! and less content..lol
    Scotbeebop500

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Mensur said:
    More gear! and less content..lol
    Glad I got more than enough of my fix of that from D1, and being so sated was able to skip D2.
    Mensuranthonyw.gray
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Scot said:
    Glad to see they came up with "more exotic-er" and not Suzie. Spikey bits anyone? :)
    You made my day <3 While I'm not above inventing my own words, this time I am blameless. :D
    [Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I like this game. I play it for awhile then leave it alone and come back when they have something new or different.
    [Deleted User]

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey