Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Adventurer Update Brings New Content & Overall Game Improvements - Portal Knights News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Adventurer Update Brings New Content & Overall Game Improvements - Portal Knights News

The Portal Knights Steam version has been patched with the Adventurer Update that brings a number of big improvements to the game. In addition, a new Warrior Guild has been added with tons of new NPCs, quests and items including water pumps, drains, a new drawbridge, potted plants and more. Overall game feature improvements include PC dedicated servers, dungeon tweaks, combat improvements, cloud saves to play on any PC, mobile controller support and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
    Is this related to spiral knights? Maybe same devs? I loved spiral knights.
  • Hashcow101Hashcow101 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Not sure but the game is cool kinda like Minecraft meets trove

"May Your Head Explode And Blood Swell From The Wound"
    - Hashcow

• ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 546

Thupli said:

Is this related to spiral knights? Maybe same devs? I loved spiral knights.

Nope different Peeps, Keen games is the developer behind this title, they kind of had a nerf with Sacred 3 before this but this game has been great so far..

I think Grey Havens was the developer behind Spiral Knights.. at least according to Steam :)
    Valdheim
  • ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    For me this game was one of the biggest suprises of 2017. Had a lot of fun with it, especially in coop with some friends. Eventually I ran out of things to do so any new content is appreciated :)