Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trion Invites Players to a Bevy of Valentine's Events in All Its Games - MMORPG.com News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageTrion Invites Players to a Bevy of Valentine's Events in All Its Games - MMORPG.com News

Trion Worlds' games are all in a festive mood today in preparation for Valentine's Day. Every game in the portfolio is sporting hearts and love and other fun things to do from now into the coming weeks.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Thats .... erhmm odd .. not that there is anything wrong with that .. its just really really odd
  • cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    If only Trion didn't make me feel like they were constantly trying to pry open my wallet and take everything from it, I might be more inclined to believe their sudden generosity.
    LeFantomeBruceYeealkarionlog
  • DareberryDareberry Member UncommonPosts: 12
    Not a chance that i'll touch any of their shit
    alkarionlogtannim78
  • meonthissitemeonthissite Member UncommonPosts: 917
    Sorry Trion, when you mess up your reputation it generally backfires on you and that's one of the lessons of predatory capitalism in which the public is still in control of where it's money goes.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    edited February 2018
    I wonder if Torve will do HellBugs in Love again?

Yup.. just read the article.. it's hellbugs in love again.. .

tannim78
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    Ungood said:
    I wonder if Torve will do HellBugs in Love again?

Yup.. just read the article.. it's hellbugs in love again.. .

You know they just recycle the events now? I used to love Defiance, but the monetization killed it for me.
    Ungoodtannim78
  • redonyouredonyou Member UncommonPosts: 33
    I hate that Trion turned me into that guy that keeps an eye on their games just to see if they're dead yet.
    BruceYee
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

redonyou said:

I hate that Trion turned me into that guy that keeps an eye on their games just to see if they're dead yet.

meh I don't even remember trion anymore, after the shit they did with archeage I don't bother to even read anything new
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited February 2018

redonyou said:

meh I don't even remember trion anymore, after the shit they did with archeage I don't bother to even read anything new

Only part was it Trion doing or the Dev from Archeage? Trion have it's fair share same with XLGames. I do see their other games over reaching other then Altas Reactor as of now. Sometimes I question how much control Trion haves with Arche Age. Never know if Trion may of try many times push for a sub sever with Arche Age and the dev from XLgame shotting it down, or the other way around. We never know whats go on behind close doors.
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

redonyou said:

Only part was it Trion doing or the Dev from Archeage? Trion have it's fair share same with XLGames. I do see their other games over reaching other then Altas Reactor as of now. Sometimes I question how much control Trion haves with Arche Age. Never know if Trion may of try many times push for a sub sever with Arche Age and the dev from XLgame shotting it down, or the other way around. We never know whats go on behind close doors.
    the whole is yes, its not only trion who fucked up, but trion did fuck things up with his "localization" the horse changes the skills changes who fucked several skills combos, the whole lets fuck the land grab by not limiting the number of each account can hold, and the whole server problems, head start you can't even log, because they was saying they had more log ins then they expect(with is a lie since they had the number of people who bought the patron thing) xl game fucked up? yes they did but trion make sure to add even more stupid things on they end
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    redonyou said:
    They are not dead yet and won't be for many years to come.

But don't let that stop the hate.
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    edited February 2018

redonyou said:

the whole is yes, its not only trion who fucked up, but trion did fuck things up with his "localization" the horse changes the skills changes who fucked several skills combos, the whole lets fuck the land grab by not limiting the number of each account can hold, and the whole server problems, head start you can't even log, because they was saying they had more log ins then they expect(with is a lie since they had the number of people who bought the patron thing) xl game fucked up? yes they did but trion make sure to add even more stupid things on they end
    Yeah I seen when Trion lied to over millon people who payed in at start of the game after so many streamer and youtuber gave them credit being fair with Rift. Sever problem for sure on Trion parts, and logins or how the deal with some problem came to the their laps. The P2W aspsect Trion did starting to add more on top of Arche Age as the Korea Version was very much P2W even miss leading videos all over youtube on it. Don't get me wrong they mess up still ending up messing up when comes to money.

I do still play Rift even with all it's problem, I am happy I avoid Age Acrhe from the start didn't buy in after dealing with Allods Online. I been moving to mmo to mmo end up back. Their are many screw up mmo out there so many sub games with cash shop. So many grindy mmo with little rewards or updating for the few %.