Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spellbinder Class to be Added in March - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageSpellbinder Class to be Added in March - Mu Legend - MMORPG.com

Mu Legend News - Webzen has announced that MU Legend will be receiving a new class in March 2018. Called the Spellbinder, the class is considered a support mage using psychic powers to use AoE effects that can confuse enemies. To show off her abilities, you can check out the new video Webzen released.

Read the full story here

Comments

• killmaxskikillmaxski Member UncommonPosts: 25
    edited February 2018
    Awful game with awful customer support, well no customer support. Play Diablo 3 if your into this type of game or just wait out Lost Ark / Project TL
    Post edited by killmaxski on
  • VexiusxVexiusx Member UncommonPosts: 212
    edited February 2018
    Great game a lot of depth you would expect from a MU sequal game. Pretty hyped about the new class can't wait to start leveling her. So far customer support has been very quick with their reactions and solutions in my case at least when i had a issue. No clue what w4rc2y is experiencing.
    killmaxski
  • pureremedypureremedy Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Another fail to win devilian type of game
    killmaxski
  • cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    I must be getting old because I'm getting tired of the over-sexualization of games like these. Not to mention the ads that this site shows.
    zigalucard
  • claytondoraclaytondora Member UncommonPosts: 28

cjmarsh said:

I must be getting old because I'm getting tired of the over-sexualization of games like these. Not to mention the ads that this site shows.

Yes, you are getting old.

One may even describe you as an 'old fogey'

Congrats
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    cjmarsh said:
    I don't think it's a sign of being old, it's just been done so much in MMO's, that at this point it's becoming relatively tired. I'm sure it must work with ads or they wouldn't be doing it, but it is annoying when I'm at work on lunch checking forums and I see ads like that, and hope nobody comes in and thinks I'm doing something else.