Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add Shu-Zen the Divine Sentinel the Newest $25 Store Mount - World of Warcraft Gameplay Footage

2»

Comments

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    edited February 2018
    When did mounts or cosmetic items become P2W wtf?

As for the mount itself, it looks like garbage like most of WoW's mounts. I suppose many parents will need to buy this "thing" for their kids though, just so they can "brag" to their friends about it.
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,737
    Still cracks me up that players think Blizzards P2P model is the standard of excellence but completely disregard that they have an awful cash shop in addition to that.
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568

If you say so...... I haven't soiled my gaming by playing WoW :)

/facepalm

My grandpa would've said you talk like a man with a paper arsehole.
    DakeruNepheth
  • JinxysJinxys Member UncommonPosts: 488
    I just picked up another month of WoW and splashed out on the pre order of Battle for Azeroth. I've really been enjoying. Working my way to unlock the Allied Races.

I have zero problem with the Shop and paying a small fee each month to play. I see absolutely nothing in the shop that is "Pay to Win".

These shop items are all entirely optional.
    SBFord
  • OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568

kruler said:

Well it is certainly panda-ring to a certain market, it just needs to fart pink sparkles and love hearts and wear a under aged school girl uniform oh and every time it starts to run it giggles like a 6 year old.

I weep at this puerile rubbish, well I would weep once my eyes have stopped vomiting.

Let me quote Sgt Hulka:

"Lighten up, Francis."
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited February 2018
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761737510?page=4#post-67

Looks like the floof was too great and is starting to consume some of the riders. We're changing him back to his floof volume from this morning while we see what we can do to maintain the mane.

Not me:

Post edited by Dragnelus on
    SBFord

• SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 523

If you say so...... I haven't soiled my gaming by playing WoW :)

And yet you are ok yelling pay to win in a game you have no idea about?

Pun time...just WOW...
    SBFord
  • SandmanjwSandmanjw Member RarePosts: 523

Still cracks me up that players think Blizzards P2P model is the standard of excellence but completely disregard that they have an awful cash shop in addition to that.

Why is it awful? Seems to me that it was done right. Nothing you ever need to buy, just for those that want the extra's.

I played for long time and never had a urge or a need to visit it at all. What i consider the best type of shop. Something i never have to go to or need to worry about, but has lots of options for those that want .
  • krgwynnekrgwynne Member UncommonPosts: 119
    I find it insulting that a subscription game continues to add more and more cash shop items to a game which should not even have a cash shop. This is a sub model with a cash shop it is such a money grab and why a lot of even dedicated players chose not to play anymore.
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766
    krgwynne said:
    I find it insulting that a subscription game continues to add more and more cash shop items to a game which should not even have a cash shop. This is a sub model with a cash shop it is such a money grab and why a lot of even dedicated players chose not to play anymore.
    without that shop the cost of a sub wouldn't still be $15 after 15 years of inflation. . .
    SBFordNepheth
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,109

sayuu said:

krgwynne said:

without that shop the cost of a sub wouldn't still be $15 after 15 years of inflation. . .

I doubt this is so. There is only so much a market will bear when it comes to monthly subscription fees for MMORPGs, and WoW is pretty much at that limit. As such, I believe the increased cash shop presence is their way to supplement the revenue they earn from what is essentially a fixed subscription price.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Didnt read all the comments so I have no idea if someone told this already. But you can buy wow tokens from ah with gold, turn it into wow balance and get that mount :ooooo