Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen - Development Updates

1565759616273

Comments

  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    Development RoadMap 2018


  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    Latest ATV:


    Q&A

  • AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    edited February 2018
    Erillion said:
    Alumicard said:
    3.1 is already on Evo? I thought that would be release in March/April.
    I will ask my Avocado buddies over the weekend.

    He wrote 3.1  Could have been a typo for 3.0.1 

    Will see.


    Have fun
     so what did your buddies say? Thx for letting us know that you arent Evo.

    edit: sry your friend in evo. you said he wrote
    edit2: your buddy told you about evo stuff, after he signed the NDA. Shouldnt you report him and make cig remove his assets and ban him? also there might be a  claim in civil court. A true citizen would report it! /s
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 9,702
    It was 3.0.1

    I have already posted here in the past that i have not applied for Evocati. One needs quite a bit of spare time to be a dedicated Evocati tester.


    Have fun

  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311

    Calling All Devs - Org Tools & Mag Boots



  • ArillixArillix Member UncommonPosts: 88
    edited February 2018
    @Babuinix ,

    That Reclaimer segment was cool as hell.  Watching that land on Olisar and the moons is going to be awe inspiring.
    Post edited by Arillix on
    Babuinix
  • cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    Development roadmap:
    1) Try to sell you 1,000 new ship models before the end of the year. Same as every other year.
    2) Polish the shooter game.
    3) Get started on the space MMO that was originally promised. Sometime, in the future.

    (I'm still bitter about the ship sales spamming my inbox since I backed the kickstarter)
    ZandogDarkpigeon
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    cjmarsh said:
    Development roadmap:
    1) Try to sell you 1,000 new ship models before the end of the year. Same as every other year.
    2) Polish the shooter game.
    3) Get started on the space MMO that was originally promised. Sometime, in the future.

    (I'm still bitter about the ship sales spamming my inbox since I backed the kickstarter)
    Why don't you "unsubscribe from this list" on the lower bottom of those emails and avoid the spam?


  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    edited February 2018
    New Bugsmashers ep.

  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,453
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    ScotchUpDarkpigeon

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    edited February 2018
    Wizardry said:
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    Salty & Ignorant remarks wont close those open wounds, understanding crowdfunding & game development might help though.

    Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello




    Darkpigeon
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 9,702
    Aegis Vulcan

    A beginners repair ship with drones.


    "Make versatility a reality with the 2948 Vulcan from Aegis Dynamics. A support ship redefining the three R’s to mean -- Refuel. Repair. Rearm. 

    Refuel stranded ships or top off those toeing the line. Industrious design from famed Aegis engineer Parnell Rowan means the Vulcan is ready to work for you. Whether on a refueling run or hauling supplies in the rear cargo hold, the word that might best embody the Vulcan is resourceful. 

    Repair damaged ships without risking a spacewalk. The Vulcan comes standard with BARD drones and support stations to oversee repairs. Built in drone launchers put their deployment and repair right at your fingertips. Another tool on the Vulcan’s versatile utility belt. 

    Rearm others when needed most. Balancing fire power and protection, the Vulcan holds its own in a scrap. Countless UEE Navy pilots can attest to its capabilities, as the ship has been a battlefield staple for centuries."


    Have fun 
  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 3,880
    Babuinix said:
    Wizardry said:
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    Salty & Ignorant remarks wont close those open wounds, understanding crowdfunding & game development might help though.

    Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello




    Fail to see how it’s being salty and ignorant by pointing out the truth lol
    Darkpigeon
  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Wizardry said:
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    Salty & Ignorant remarks wont close those open wounds, understanding crowdfunding & game development might help though.

    Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello




    Fail to see how it’s being salty and ignorant by pointing out the truth lol
    Indded Salty & ignorant folks have a confused perspective of what the truth of crowdfunding & game development.

    It's one of the main reasons of said salt & ignorance.

  • KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 3,880
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Wizardry said:
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    Salty & Ignorant remarks wont close those open wounds, understanding crowdfunding & game development might help though.

    Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello




    Fail to see how it’s being salty and ignorant by pointing out the truth lol
    Indded Salty & ignorant folks have a confused perspective of what the truth of crowdfunding & game development.

    It's one of the main reasons of said salt & ignorance.

    So your argument is to just repeat yourself over and over again?
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member RarePosts: 2,608
    Relentless boosterism!  Identity marketing.   Rose coloured glasses.  

    Repeat the slogans until you believe!!  Pretty sure that's what Chris does.

    Hey, we'll hear the same things repeated next year, and the next, and..... etc

    If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 558
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Kefo said:
    Babuinix said:
    Wizardry said:
    Update...

    More ships for sale,more work going into cash shop than the game.

    Everything is FOR SALE but guess what,you do not own that purchase just a license to use it as CIG sees fit...have fun.
    Salty & Ignorant remarks wont close those open wounds, understanding crowdfunding & game development might help though.

    Around the Verse - The Vulcan Hello




    Fail to see how it’s being salty and ignorant by pointing out the truth lol
    Indded Salty & ignorant folks have a confused perspective of what the truth of crowdfunding & game development.

    It's one of the main reasons of said salt & ignorance.

    So your argument is to just repeat yourself over and over again?
    You salty goon sa fud clearly don't understand rhetoric devlopment.
    Babuinix is repeating things that have never been repeated before, creating new typing tech as he does so. He has a vision and yes 2011-2018 was the time necessary to build a thought device, the real convo will start soon™.
    Get cry-rekt, noob!

    DarkpigeonKefo
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,113
    Development might be as slow as humanely possible but here's a new ship for sale!
    If you buy it we'll speed up the development of our ship sales.


    ScotchUp

    ..Cake..

  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member EpicPosts: 6,867
    After the Aurora rework that already released, the 2nd main starter ship of SC is also undergoing a similar update: https://streamable.com/ulh4q 
  • ArillixArillix Member UncommonPosts: 88
     

    Did I see that right (@ 1:40) the Orion and Banu Merchantman is clearing white box, and moving to grey, if so, oh yea. 

    Darkpigeon
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,259
    Vulcan looks like something made by Lakon in Elite....


    And lol at hobo Lando weebling around like some shifty salesman, what a fucking tool.
    kikoodutroa8sgel
  • Turrican187Turrican187 Member UncommonPosts: 779
    Arillix said:
     

    Did I see that right (@ 1:40) the Orion and Banu Merchantman is clearing white box, and moving to grey, if so, oh yea. 

    @ 11:59 

    hu? A $200 starter ship?

    When you have cake, it is not the cake that creates the most magnificent of experiences, but it is the emotions attached to it.
    The cake is a lie.

  • BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 2,311
    edited February 2018

    Reverse the Verse - Gameplay Systems and AI



  • kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 558
    Youtubevangelism
  • ArillixArillix Member UncommonPosts: 88
    @Turrican187,

    Starter, as in career type, not as late game as the Reclaimer, Starfarer,  and such.
    Where is it written it has to be bought now?
    Not sure how many of you played Freelancer, it was NOT hard to make the money for new ships.
    Hell, fighting rogues and xenos in the new york system could make thousands of creds with all the guns and such to sell.
    Star Citizen will most likely be very similar.
    Plus add all the missions, making money in game should be fairly brisk.
    ErillionBabuinix
Sign In or Register to comment.