Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3.4M Players Last Sunday Broke the Servers & What Epic's Doing About It - Fortnite - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

image3.4M Players Last Sunday Broke the Servers & What Epic's Doing About It - Fortnite - MMORPG.com

Fortnite News - The Fortnite site has a developer blog post that both reveals HUGE news in player count and details at length the impact those numbers had on servers last Sunday. The Battle Royale portion of the game score big numbers last Sunday with over 3.4 million concurrent players. However, big numbers came with a drawback in that the servers glitched hard -- so hard, in fact, that Epic is looking for network engineers at any one of its worldwide locations.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    I don't think I've ever seen a company trying to be so transparent, this post is way more in-depth than I'd ever dare to expect.

I've never played Fortnite, but I wish them best of luck.
  • sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    josko9 said:
    I don't think I've ever seen a company trying to be so transparent, this post is way more in-depth than I'd ever dare to expect.

I've never played Fortnite, but I wish them best of luck.
    Yeah even if you don't like their games.. Epic is a pretty cool company.
    This post is so incredibly informative and very transparent... they also seem to know what they're talking about which is even better :)

Huge respect for what they've done with UE4 and the constant support that gets.

..Cake..

• ScavishScavish Member CommonPosts: 1
    Now if only they were that transparent with Paragon..