Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Devs Reveal Design & Lore Behind the Crypt System - Crowfall News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageDevs Reveal Design & Lore Behind the Crypt System - Crowfall News

The latest Crowfall developer diary has been published on the official site that provides both lore and game design behind Crypts. The article delves into

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Hashcow101Hashcow101 Member UncommonPosts: 105
    Seems good looking forward to more, give me more crafting plz
    Truvidien88Pindelfix

"May Your Head Explode And Blood Swell From The Wound"
    - Hashcow

• esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Crowfall is the only game I'm looking forward to at this point. When is the race/class system coming to beta?
    JamesGoblinTruvidien88Mange1Pindelfix
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242

Crowfall is the only game I'm looking forward to at this point. When is the race/class system coming to beta?

Race/class split is already part of player tests; for whatever reason, devs still call it pre-alpha. New mechanics from this article, the Crypts, seems to be a month or two down the line (just my personal estimate).
     W...aaagh?
  • Krky7Krky7 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    edited February 2018
    I'm losing track of all these tech alphas, pre-alphas, soft alphas, tender betas, open gammas, early accesses and closed launches... WHEN is this game actually coming out? Crowfall is pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to in this whole genre, unless by some miracle of the gods Ship of Heroes, City of Titans or Valiance Online actually pull off the impossible and give us a worthy successor to City of Heroes / Villains.
    Pindelfix

Krky7 said:

I'm losing track of all these tech alphas, pre-alphas, soft alphas, tender betas, open gammas, early accesses and closed launches... WHEN is this game actually coming out? Crowfall is pretty much the only thing I'm looking forward to in this whole genre, unless by some miracle of the gods Ship of Heroes, City of Titans or Valiance Online actually pull off the impossible and give us a worthy successor to City of Heroes / Villains.

Frankly ( sorry, ACE =) ) it looks like 2019 soft launch, and 2020+ full launch.
     W...aaagh?
  • FrykkaFrykka Member UncommonPosts: 154

Krky7 said:

Frankly ( sorry, ACE =) ) it looks like 2019 soft launch, and 2020+ full launch.

That is very wrong Jamesgoblin... Crowfall will launch at the end of this year for certain, Closed Beta will be this fall, Alpha by summer... expect faster development, 13 more artists, programmers, and engineers filling in all the details.
    JamesGoblin

Frykka said:

That is very wrong Jamesgoblin... Crowfall will launch at the end of this year for certain, Closed Beta will be this fall, Alpha by summer... expect faster development, 13 more artists, programmers, and engineers filling in all the details.

Being wrong this time, that'd make me the happiest Goblin in the world!
     W...aaagh?