Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closed Beta Testing Registration Begins - Fellow: Eternal Clash - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageClosed Beta Testing Registration Begins - Fellow: Eternal Clash - MMORPG.com

Fellow: Eternal Clash News - GoBoogie Games has announced that closed beta registrations for its mobile MMORPG, Fellow: Eternal Clash, have officially begun. Players can sign up to participate in testing opportunities and to score "special loot and currency rewards" for their participation. In addition, a special teaser site has launched to provide more information about what developers call "one of Korea's most popular mobile MMOs".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Okay. Thought this was a bit fishy as they keep showing nothing with a UI with the gameplay. I went and looked around for gameplay and managed to find one video with the actual game in the Korean Beta, and it looks like YET AGAIN another auto run auto combat auto gameplay game. It has a nice look to it, and if it didn't auto play the entire game then I would be interested but the fact that you can literally play a multiplayer shooter while still making progress on this at the same time, and have enough attention put into the multiplayer game to win, that says something about it.

Make a real MMO for phones. Stop making copy paste "Open World MMORPG's" that don't even make you play them.
    Valdheim
  • tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    some ppls enjoy auto-gameplay they can play at work or while watch tv or playing another games on pc ...
    tomy111 said:
    some ppls enjoy auto-gameplay they can play at work or while watch tv or playing another games on pc ...
    What would the point be. You aren't playing anything. You have a character doing things without you interacting and you are progressing. At that point there is no reason to even look at the game, and you may as well just uninstall it and focus on the other thing you would obviously rather be doing. 
    Valdheim
  • karhimakarhima Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Anyone else misread "Eternal Cash"?
    3domValdheim
  • tomy111tomy111 Member UncommonPosts: 36

tomy111 said:

What would the point be. You aren't playing anything. You have a character doing things without you interacting and you are progressing. At that point there is no reason to even look at the game, and you may as well just uninstall it and focus on the other thing you would obviously rather be doing. 

because questing/leveling is boring im sure you cant auto-play endgame dungeons/raids ...
    ManWithNoTan
    tomy111 said:

tomy111 said:

because questing/leveling is boring im sure you cant auto-play endgame dungeons/raids ...
    Every phone game I've played that is an auto playing MMORPG, you can auto play dungeons / pvp content. 
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

tomy111 said:

tomy111 said:

Every phone game I've played that is an auto playing MMORPG, you can auto play dungeons / pvp content. 

I think Order & Chaos 2 actually requires play. There's a Celtic-themed one I can't remember that does too. For me, it's the controls that make this tiresome.
    Panther2103

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

tomy111 said:

tomy111 said:

I think Order & Chaos 2 actually requires play. There's a Celtic-themed one I can't remember that does too. For me, it's the controls that make this tiresome.
    Yeah Order & Chaos 2 does an alright job of having real play. There are a couple okay examples on the phone like Order and Chaos, Albion Online, Villagers and Heroes, and there are a couple Korean ones that are alright. I dislike the controls as well, but it's hard to make it work right on a small screen without a controller. It just sucks trying to move with the stick and move the camera with your thumb while hitting the little skill wheel. 
  • ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614

tomy111 said:

tomy111 said:

Yeah Order & Chaos 2 does an alright job of having real play. There are a couple okay examples on the phone like Order and Chaos, Albion Online, Villagers and Heroes, and there are a couple Korean ones that are alright. I dislike the controls as well, but it's hard to make it work right on a small screen without a controller. It just sucks trying to move with the stick and move the camera with your thumb while hitting the little skill wheel. 

Celtic Heroes requires real play too and it's definitely worth to check it out. Controlls also are pretty fine, even on a phone. However it was this game that made me realize that a true MMORPG can be pretty tiresome on a mobile device, especially games with regeneration downtimes like Celtic Heroes. Still for me one of the better mobile MMOs out there. I too am always baffled to see how many people enjoy those autoquesting games but somehow there seems to be a huge market for them :-/