Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sea Of Thieves: Xbox One vs PC Graphics Comparison - First Look!

MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
An initial look at Sea of Thieves based on the recent beta, with a look at how the PC and Xbox One versions compare, observations on the technology - and more.

Comments

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    The actual comparison starts at about 7:45.

I saw some streams of this game on Twitch during the open beta and have to say, they nailed water physics for the oceans. It is a gorgeous game that had me dreaming of getting on a ship and just taking in the beautiful views that are all over.

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• Flyte27Flyte27 Member RarePosts: 4,574
    Well, conclusion: a PC is still much better in both quality and smoothness than a console.
    You can also play old games on it which is nice.  Mostly I just like to have a bit more control over my experience than what consoles offer.  I think Linux may be too much in the other direction.  Windows usually works out well for me in terms of freedom and ease of use.  I also don't like the little avatars you have to use on Xbox and WII.
  • metalsmmetalsm Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Well, conclusion: a PC is still much better in both quality and smoothness than a console.

It really seems like way better to play on PC.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    Oh I thought this was Xbox only, might have to look into the game now (I've ignored it since I thought it was console only).

Anyone have some opinions of the game?
    Xbox one games run on windows 10 so unless they specify otherwise, they release on both window 10 store and xbo