Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Pack of Goodies Handed Out in Celebration of 5M Copies Shipped - Monster Hunter World - MMORPG.

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFree Pack of Goodies Handed Out in Celebration of 5M Copies Shipped - Monster Hunter World - MMORPG.com

Monster Hunter World News - Capcom is celebrating shipping over five million copies of Monster Hunter World by handing out a free package of goodies to all PlayStation 4 and XBox One players. It is pithily called the "Celebration Pack".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941
    likewise, waiting for the PC version to come out, though that wont be untill the end of the year :(

I do have a PS4 but prefer mouse/keyboard controls due to finger and hand issue's so controllers are not good for me.
    bartoni33
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    I never thought I'd say this again after they royally fucked the Devil May Cry franchise, but... thanks, Capcom. You're alright.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Thank you. It feels nice to be appreciated as a customer once in a blue moon.
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Lovely jubly.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Wonder if PC users will get the same?
  • gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919

Torval said:

Now that's how you show customer appreciation. It's nothing big, just a thank you. Nice job.

Godd publicity as well.
    wingood[Deleted User]
  • PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263

Renoaku said:

Wonder if PC users will get the same?

PC user get the game with maybe some DLC's, is better than this "Supply Cache"

l2p

• LokiFMLokiFM Member UncommonPosts: 10

likewise, waiting for the PC version to come out, though that wont be untill the end of the year :(

I do have a PS4 but prefer mouse/keyboard controls due to finger and hand issue's so controllers are not good for me.

Look into a prorgram called rem4p, it allows you to use kbm controls on PS4 with the remote play app.

If you switch to the regular HDMI input of your PS4 (and don't look at the remoteplay screen itself) the kbm controls have no delay.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited February 2018
    Hope this will release 2 months after Battle for Azeroth

This is why we wait:

https://www.vg247.com/2018/02/01/monster-hunter-world-doesnt-run-great-on-any-console-report/
    Post edited by Dragnelus on

• lahnmirlahnmir Member LegendaryPosts: 5,041
    Aeander said:
    I never thought I'd say this again after they royally fucked the Devil May Cry franchise, but... thanks, Capcom. You're alright.
    @Aeander The Bayonetta pack releases in 15 days on the Switch, The unoffical followup to DMC in the palm of your hand at 60fps. Life doesn't get any better then that.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    [Deleted User]
    'the only way he could nail it any better is if he used a cross.'

Kyleran on yours sincerely 

'But there are many. You can play them entirely solo, and even offline. Also, you are wrong by default.'

Ikcin in response to yours sincerely debating whether or not single-player offline MMOs exist...

'This does not apply just to ED but SC or any other game. What they will get is Rebirth/X4, likely prettier but equally underwhelming and pointless. 

It is incredibly difficult to design some meaningfull leg content that would fit a space ship game - simply because it is not a leg game.

It is just huge resource waste....'

Gdemami absolutely not being an armchair developer

• AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    lahnmir said:
    Aeander said:
    @Aeander The Bayonetta pack releases in 15 days on the Switch, The unoffical followup to DMC in the palm of your hand at 60fps. Life doesn't get any better then that.

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    And I will definitely purchase it in time (I'll be busy with Dynasty Warriors 9 for a while), but I always liked DMC far better than Bayonetta. I like its characters, art, soundtrack, and universe. It's the kind of stupid that I can really get behind.
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited February 2018
    still waiting for my gift pack. I read an article that said Capcom said they are releasing the packs in waves, not just one batch.

EDIT: its just a bunch of consumables

playstationlifestyle.net/2018/01/31/how-to-claim-free-monster-hunter-world-celebration-pack/

I was hoping for a costume or a weapon skin or whatever.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    edited February 2018

Was watching this. I think I might just do the twitch thing since I cannot play a game like this. I have begun to understand the appeal of watching games I cannot play. I also watched all of the cut scenes of certain games I can never play because they're first person(I get massive headaches) and action which I cannot play to just see the whole story and follow it.

I want to participate but since I cannot why not do it vicariously I guess.

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Aeander said:
    lahnmir said:
    Aeander said:

/Cheers,
    Lahnmir
    And I will definitely purchase it in time (I'll be busy with Dynasty Warriors 9 for a while), but I always liked DMC far better than Bayonetta. I like its characters, art, soundtrack, and universe. It's the kind of stupid that I can really get behind.
    Well the only good news on DMC front is 1,2 and 3 are getting remastered. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung