Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fun fact: Void Elf can speak cross faction language with Bloodelf (Thalassian)

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
http://www.wowhead.com/news=281370/void-elf-interesting-interactions-communicate-cross-faction-purple-blood

Cross Faction Dialogue

As exiled Blood Elves, the Void Elf Allied Race is able to speak Thalassian, which is also the language of the blood elves. As such, Blood Elves and Void Elves are able to communicate cross-faction by using the Thalassian language.

The default language on a Void Elf character is Common. To change your language in say chat to speak in Thalassian. You'll need to change it back to speak in Common though.
  • Click the chat bubble in the top left
  • Open the Languages tab
  • Select Thalassian
languagepng

So go yell at the bloodelf who killed you :P

Vrika[Deleted User]

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    That's way cool!
    --------------------------------------------
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Yeh I red some fun stories like

Someday I will talk with bloodelfs.. somedayyy

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Could you not do this with Pandarians already..? 

Anyway... Nice catch. 

This have been a good conversation

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Still takes a huge backseat to the lore that resides in EQ2.You can learn all the languages in EQ2.

just last night i did a quest "bark like a Gnoll" to speak/understand the Gnoll language.Funny though how Wow keeps being in the news for such minute things that other games are already doing and often better,Wow execs just like keeping their game in the spotlight via media/marketing.

We can learn to drink and get drunk in EQ2 as well,oh yeah housing with tons of furniture options.EQ2 did some bad design changes,digressed a bit but still overall does more,albeit i totally ignore anything pvp in these rpg's,i would not play Wow or Eq2 or FXI for pvp...ever.

I am so glad i don't jump on bandwagons,Wow was not then and imo still not worthy of being played over EQ2 but i choose better over popular.
    With the amount of money Blizzard makes/made from Wow,that game should be 500% better,a LOT better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Torval said:
    Void elves are blood elves, that's why they can speak the same language.
    Nightborne are nightelves but they cant speak together (10ky separated from the world do that:P)

tawess said:

Anyway... Nice catch. 
    Yeh :)

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    surprised blizzard would allow it. considering they removed the option from undead back during beta builds of vanilla.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited February 2018
    Torval said:
    Exactly, and only added so that all the human paladins can have a "high elf" waifu and / or can fulfill their Lord of the Rings fantasy with a dwarf, elf and human party. :dizzy:

[Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Torval said:
    Dragnelus said:
    Torval said:
    Nightborne are nightelves but they cant speak together (10ky separated from the world do that:P)

tawess said:

Anyway... Nice catch. 
    Yeh :)
    The VE and BE are both High Elves. I don't think they've been separated that long. More like politically separated rather than geographically. I've not read much on NB and NE though. I did a little reading about the high elves. It made sense-ish without stretching the lore brain too much.
    We'll have an article that this will be part of tomorrow! It'll be covering all of the new "races". Stay tuned!
    [Deleted User]Dragnelus

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Torval said:
    Awesome. I'm looking forward to it.

I came across a lot of that info researching what healer I want to roll. I've narrowed it down to draenei shammy, Nelf druid, and human priest. I know, not so narrowed down. :lol:

I think shammy could be fun. I haven't played one in a long time. Druid I'm more comfortable with but people have a lot of expectations for druids and how you play them. Priest I've never played but it looks cool and I could do something different. I also want to leave a few classes open for when I unlock the new races.
    Im gonna try velf priest and maybe monk. And when iron dwarf comes maybe a shaman if they can be that class. I dont like the druid hots tho the shapeshifting is awesome. Got a hpaladin now for a few years im ready for another healer.

I made it xD
    [Deleted User]