Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• OrangeBoyOrangeBoy Member UncommonPosts: 213
    impressive minecraft models
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Their focus on a Character Creator when they aren't launching until 2020 (or later) seems to be yet another example of misaligned priorities.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ArChWindArChWind Member UncommonPosts: 1,340
    Their focus on a Character Creator when they aren't launching until 2020 (or later) seems to be yet another example of misaligned priorities.

I kind of disagree Slap. I mean character creation give a chance to test the backend database and is probably the easiest part of the entire process so it may build confidence in the system.

ArChWind — MMORPG.com Forums

If you are interested in making a MMO maybe visit my page to get a free open source engine.
  • cjmarshcjmarsh Member UncommonPosts: 299
    There's some cool stuff in there but very little in the way of how and when they're going to start making the actual MMO. At this point they still don't even have the content for an indie single-player RPG. It seems they're so bogged down in designing lore and player races and new mechanics that they haven't taken the time to actually build the game they're supposed to enrich.