Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Producer's Letter Teases Out 2018 Content - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageProducer's Letter Teases Out 2018 Content - Dungeons & Dragons Online - MMORPG.com

Dungeons & Dragons Online News - The latest Dungeons & Dragons Online producer's letter has been published on the game's official forums that teases out what players can expect throughout 2018. There are several things in the works starting with Update 38 and players joining up with healers from House Jorasco as plague sweeps through Stormreach. The update is expected to be released this spring.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I am glad to see this game is still active.
    blamo2000

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• MendelMendel Member EpicPosts: 4,241
    This is the one game that could really, really stand a complete graphics overhaul.  Character models, landscapes, UI.  Everything.  Even the launcher screen.  This is one of those that I simply can't play for more than an hour without becoming ill, but one that I think that I'd actually like if I could stomach it a bit more.  Motion sickness from a video game is awful.

Logic, my dear, merely enables one to be wrong with great authority.

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,393
    Them having their own company has really upped their game. The Ravenloft Expansion contains some of the best quests ever in DDO (and outside for that matter...).
    blamo2000
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,071
    This game is like a rare, fine wine that gets exponentially better as it ages.
    Ravensworth