Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will Today's Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas See Preorders for Battle for Azeroth Begin? - World of Warcraf

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageWill Today's Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas See Preorders for Battle for Azeroth Begin? - World of Warcraft News

It appears that the Collector's Items for preordering Battle for Azeroth are now visible in World of Warcraft. Two mounts (one each Alliance and Horde) and a pet are visible by looking at the Pets and Mount tabs in the interface. Though preorders haven't yet been announced, there is a Q&A today at 12:00 pm Pacific / 3:00 pm Eastern with Ion Hazzikostas. Many are hopeful that the event will lead to the commencement of preorders. We'll have a live blog of the event in about 2 hours.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    I hope holy paladin get shield back as they will remove artifects.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2018
    I'm just hoping for no more garrison follower garbage. Yes yes, I know it can make incredibly easy passive money but it does my head in when I'm alt type person and have to manage these on 20+ toons. Not to mention that most of legion made most players feel like they were playing a spec instead of a whole class.
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

Albatroes said:

I'm just hoping for no more garrison follower garbage. Yes yes, I know it can make incredibly easy passive money but it does my head in when I'm alt type person and have to manage these on 20+ toons. Not to mention that most of legion made most players feel like they were playing a spec instead of a whole class.

Mistakes were made ..
  • JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Ion just announced that the Alliance and Horde representatives came to a diplomatic solution by marrying Sylvanas with Greymane thus ending all further conflicts. Instead, whispers are heard of a now cold war as orcs are looking to the stars.

The wedding ceremony will be streamed live in April and Sylvanas stated :''I always wanted a puppy so be it.''
    Shodanas

edited January 2018
    Yup def pre order today!

I was watching the patch notes for overwatch that released just now:

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

And on the patch notes they give this link

https://shop-storefront-master-us.web.blizzard.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-battle-for-azeroth

PATCH HIGHLIGHTS

World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Pre-purchase Goodies

When you pre-purchase a Digital Deluxe version of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth you’ll receive several Warcraft-themed goodies in Overwatch. Show your faction pride on the battlefields of tomorrow with emotes for Tracer; Horde- and Alliance-themed voice lines for Torbjörn; Anduin, Jaina, Sylvanas, and Saurfang sprays; and Kul Tiras and Zandalar player icons.

To pre-order World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth, click here. 

Leguma11