Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Purported Alpha Footage Shows Battle for Azeroth Locations of Undercity & Zuldazar - World of Warcra

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imagePurported Alpha Footage Shows Battle for Azeroth Locations of Undercity & Zuldazar - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

Purported alpha footage has leaked online that shows off a pair of locations coming to World of Warcraft's next expansion, Battle for Azeroth. The videos were put up late on January 28th by YouTube user "LeystTV" without any information about how he obtained the footage. Regardless, both look amazing. One shows the destruction in and around the Undercity, the other the island location of Zuldazar, part of Zandalar.

Read the full story here

Comments

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,905
    It's pretty much just a rehash of what we've seen before, which is the big issue with making trolls a big part of an expansion. I'd have preferred and expansion off of azeroth, maybe with the excuse of finding ways to defeat the void in a future expansion. That way they could introduce lots of new races and environments. This feels very lazy
    Soki123JeffSpicolimalratsG4NK3D
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    Oh System you rumour monger! :)
  • Soki123Soki123 Member RarePosts: 2,558
    Looks great
  • Geddon95405Geddon95405 Member UncommonPosts: 111
    glad fel green seems to be mostly absent, so tired of that theme for two xpacs
    JeffSpicolimalratsG4NK3D

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women...

• Moxom914Moxom914 Member RarePosts: 731
    just not feelin it. maybe its just me
    JeffSpicoliG4NK3D
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Moxom914 said:

just not feelin it. maybe its just me

No its not just you, very bland and boring looking. I dont know what it is with the WOW team but its like they lost all creative and artistic ingenuity. Everything feels like a rehash.
    killerqueerG4NK3D
    • Aloha Mr Hand !