Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Villain Group Lore Expanded in New Forum Post - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageVillain Group Lore Expanded in New Forum Post - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

Ship of Heroes News - Recently, the Ship of Heroes team spent time during a live stream discussing the Villain groups that will be coming to the game on launch. To expand on the lore behind villains, a new forum post has been published to provide some observations about villains. You can learn more about Nagdellians, Promethians, the Yekus Mercenary Clan and other details that came out of the stream.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,992
    "This costume is specific to female characters and includes requests made in the Character Creator Alpha including thigh-high boots and elbow length gloves."

My g/f never goes anywhere without her thigh-high boots and elbow length gloves, so it's about time.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    I have thigh high boots I like wearing them and even though I am not that far from 60 years old I always say age is just a number when I wear them. I don't think my husband agrees though.
    ScotBlaze_RockerShadowStyleB
    Chamber of Chains
  • GladDogGladDog Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I was pretty impressed by the model detail in the villains and their outfits. I was also very glad to see a trench coat! And that female outfit can be worn with a skirt if so desired.

I also liked the power effects shown at the end of the video. They stacked a little TOO well, IMO, blotting out the target a bit too much. But, this is still pre-alpha, they have plenty of time to make adjustments.

One thing I LOVED about the vid was that we found out that villains don't have set powers. You can encounter them at two different times requiring new stategies for each encounter.

The world is going to the dogs, which is just how I planned it!

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    It's heartwarming to see how this game is shaping up.
    Keep up the good work, guys! :D

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/