Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Squadron 42 Q&A [RTV]

2»

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    Thanks!
    Thats what I thought.  I just checked and it says I have the SQ42 Mission Disk which I guess is now Episode 2.

The original Wing Commander pre-order came with the Secret Missions Disk as well.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,396
    Erillion said:
    Thats why I doubt that the F8 won't be sellable to other players > no military clearance and/or UEE citizenship.
    Then go somewhere to buy where there is ***cough ** less paperwork. Fora maybe ?

"Fora is, for lack of a better description, a known pirate system in UEE space – the only of its kind. Home to Hyperion, a dusty outpost planet, Fora has evolved into a safe zone in an area of space littered with Outsiders and Banu. Pirates, smugglers and worse frequently call the place their home and are largely ignored by the local police garrison. "

Have fun

Pirated ships unfortunately disappear when logging out.

Stolen ships, no matter how well the theft, will not be a long-term thing. You get to enjoy them for the session, but those ships will not be returning when you log back in. Stealing ships should be a short-term goal. Joyriding, piracy or selling them for scrap, not for growing your own fleet.

Source: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50259/thread/insurance-and-cheating-the-system/916092

Pirating ships is not a thing in SC anymore ... bad bunny!

Wow, that doesn't seem right.  Certainly not immersive.  While I can see the attraction of the idea for the developers, it feels like a cop out.   

Wonder if it will lead to interesting ways for griefing or exploits....

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Wonder if it will lead to interesting ways for griefing or exploits....
    The hulls may disappear after the session  (the way many stolen cars end up being taken apart by criminals).

But what about the real interesting thing ... the high end ship modules and weapons, possibly of military origin ... earned through missions ? Do those disappear too after the session once they have been removed from the hull ?

We will see.

Have fun
    rpmcmurphy
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited January 2018
    Erillion said:
    The hulls may disappear after the session  (the way many stolen cars end up being taken apart by criminals).

But what about the real interesting thing ... the high end ship modules and weapons, possibly of military origin ... earned through missions ? Do those disappear too after the session once they have been removed from the hull ?

We will see.

Have fun
    Yeah salvage is on.