Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darkfall: New Dawn to launch on 26 January 2018!

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

"GET READY FOR 
    THE BEST MMO EXPERIENCE
    OF YOUR GAMING CAREER"

lol 
  • ScoliozScolioz Member UncommonPosts: 110
    game was cancelled because it was junk and made no money.. then someone buys it thinking they'll re launch it and succeed
    Copperfield
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Scolioz said:
    game was cancelled because it was junk and made no money.. then someone buys it thinking they'll re launch it and succeed
      Well they have brought a different approach that none of the other iterations of DF have done but many in the community have asked for .. Buy adding a Skill cap so to say and diminsihing returns .. ..
      Everyone cant be everything , forcing everyone to be one or two builds..
      This approach should cultivate a much better community  experience and Teamwork in DF

This is the version i have looked forward to the most and will be jumping in day one..

Maejohl
  • VoQelesVoQeles Member CommonPosts: 1
    @Scolioz diamond in the rough my friend, the best conquest + clan building system with my favourite combat system of all time IN an MMORPG. You can't really top that, even a game like Black Desert doesn't come close - in my mind this game could be the best out there graphics or not. Personally I like the aesthetic of the game just as much as the function, the only things that stand out are the disproportionately loud sounds, GUI, and steep learning curve for but this can all be addressed over time.
  • trashburnertrashburner Member UncommonPosts: 32
    edited January 2018
    Asheram said:

"GET READY FOR 
    THE BEST MMO EXPERIENCE
    OF YOUR GAMING CAREER"

lol 
    I played the original Darkfall and it was true for me.  It  pretty much ruined all other pvpmmorpgs for me.  Fools will cry about animations but the combat system is the best there is.

This is a hardcore, full loot pvp game and its not designed for the masses of crytards.