Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Season of Large-Scale PvP Battles Begins - Lineage 2 Revolution - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageFirst Season of Large-Scale PvP Battles Begins - Lineage 2 Revolution - MMORPG.com

Lineage 2 Revolution News - Lineage 2: Revolution is Netmarble's mobile MMO that has taken off in big form since launching late last year. The first major update has been released that starts the first season of large-scale PvP action taking place in 50v50 Fortress Siege and 30v30 Open Siege. Fortress Siege events will take place every Friday, while Open Siege will occur on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• donpadrexdonpadrex Member UncommonPosts: 46
    Hundreds of Whales are eagerly waiting for the event to start, wallets open and ready to throw money on the screen while watching the game play itself!
    hasho83beebop500
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    The future of the MMORPG......mobile.
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    *clicks auto-battle button and goes to make a sandwich*
    Dauzqul

Joined - July 2004

• DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    When I think of mobile, I think of annoying facebook-posting hipsers saying, "Hey! I'm cool! I'm hip! Check me out!"

Worst future community ever.
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Oh boy, a massive PvP war between bots! 

Are people still streaming this P2W thing that plays itself?
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • Krynt0kKrynt0k Member UncommonPosts: 256

beebop500 said:

Yes lots of people. Damn this site is TOXIC!!
    Jimmydeandonpadrex
  • donpadrexdonpadrex Member UncommonPosts: 46

Krynt0k said:

beebop500 said:

NAH! This site is fine as long as you're not an EA or AutoplayP2WCashgrab Fanboy.
  • roamingVoltroamingVolt Member UncommonPosts: 7
    That game is so waste of time, worth to mention though that they have made a lot of money on donators. But with best gear in this game is no place to utilize it anyhow, so you get stuck there with your pretty picture, doing nothing at all...
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    Krynt0k said:

beebop500 said:

Is that the 'lots of people' similar to the streamers who were paid by Netmarble? 
    donpadrex
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote
  • JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290
    Man the salt in these forums. All I see are people ripping down games and asking others what they should play.

No game will be perfect for everyone. L2R has it's flaws like any other game. Some people enjoy it. I know. Crazy thought.

On topic: new update is very fun so far and it will take quite a while to hit max level again. Looking forward to seeing the new dungeons and Fort Seige changes!
  • strengstreng Member CommonPosts: 1
    Can sameone tell me, how to obtain this item ?
    http://www.lineage2revolution.eu/database/misc-consumables/steam-beetle-binding-horn-flute/

It can be used to summon new mount, but it cant be crafted like others flutes