Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outpost Games Invites You to Star in Your Own Reality Show in 30-Minute Chunks - SOS News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageOutpost Games Invites You to Star in Your Own Reality Show in 30-Minute Chunks - SOS News

Outpost Games has announced that its new multiplayer survival game, SOS, is now out on Steam Early Access. You can purchase one of three Founder's Packages on the SOS site. The Ultimate pack is $30; the Supremely Ultimate pack is $60 and the Ultimate Ultimate pack is $100. Each comes with a number of in-game items including costumes, emotes and more.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

robstone15CryptoCrow

Comments

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988
    Fun little game but not worth the price of these packs IMHO. Needs many new maps (just 1 now) and much more to do.
    ValdheimMrMelGibson

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Oooohhh that looks pretty cool. I'm all for new ideas in multiplayer gaming.
    robstone15
  • DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610
    Doesn't look worth the price.
  • TalulaRoseTalulaRose Member RarePosts: 1,247
    the Supremely Ultimate pack is $60 and the Ultimate Ultimate pack is $100

No thank-you. Supremely Ultimate, Ultimate Ultimate......did a kid write this?
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338

More like written for kids.
    MrMelGibson
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    edited January 2018

More like written for kids.

Super Ultra Omega Budakai Ultimate Xenoverse Turbo Edition (With PRE-ORDER Ninja DLC). Though honestly, I don't think the content of this game is all that kid friendly based on the videos. Granted, that's probably what makes kids want to play it -- along with the silly voices that were players.
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.
  • CryptoCrowCryptoCrow Member UncommonPosts: 54
    I am with you @DMKano. Twitch is already annoying enough.
    Slapshot1188
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,988
    I am with you @DMKano. Twitch is already annoying enough.
    Not quite as annoying as all these new ICO scams though.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018