Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First Ever Player Made Footage of Assassin, Duel

JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
edited January 2018 in Crowfall
It's Twitch recording (I guess it expires in two weeks), two assassins first dance a bit around each other, and some half a minute later the fight starts.

It's surprisingly smooth for early tests, furthermore first appearance of the class; and - thanks for the tip to does-he-ever-sleep? Tinnis of Crowfall!

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/216298849?t=01h46m24s

PS Since the link expires, here's some official Assassin footage to replace it - for the centuries to come:

W...aaagh?
Post edited by JamesGoblin on
YashaXpantaro

Comments

• Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323
    edited January 2018
    This looks terrible, but has potential. I hope there are some serious improvements.
    JamesGoblin
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    That looks really cool!
    JamesGoblin
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,915
    I keep thinking she's going to die now and then no now and then no.... lot of chances to escape and come back. That makes a character playing a support role with little damage very viable.
    JamesGoblinpantaro

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    Looks like a very traditional approach to mmo combat even though each week they post interviews saying otherwise. Not that it's a bad thing as many players don't like the wheel reinvented when they enter an mmorpg.

When both CU and Crowfall are released they will be so different as to barely compete against one another.
    JamesGoblinpantaro

You stay sassy!

• JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    OP is updated with the fresh Assassin "First Look" (cough).
     W...aaagh?
  • ChicagoCubChicagoCub Member UncommonPosts: 381
    edited January 2018
    Pretty much looks like any other MMO of its type to come out in the last 5 years.  I do give him points for acting.  He had me believing that he thought this was something new.
    JamesGoblin
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    It reminds me of my vanilla/BC WoW Rogue, and I wouldn't mind even the virtual copy-paste.

The real challenge, indies wise, is not to design a class but to implement it and make it actually work close to AAA standards. I mean, even just to launch, no matter how buggy and broken game, is / will be too high a hurdle for many projects often mentioned aroundhere.
     W...aaagh?
  • pantaropantaro Member RarePosts: 515
    i'm just here incase they need new weapons crafted! :tongue:
    JamesGoblin
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,164
    Looks boring, even this games version of dagger storm looks boring vs gw2.
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

• GavyneGavyne Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Looks like WoW Rogue moves, but slower.  I hope they speed up the combat.
    TillerJamesGoblin

Played: EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-LOTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO-BDO
    Waiting For: CU & Vanilla WoW